low affair in a sentence
1) The second half was a low-scoring affair .
2) It was a low-scoring affair on a difficult wicket.
3) It was a low-scoring affair for most of the game.
low affair example sentences4) A crowd of 5,331 saw a low-scoring affair .
5) A low-scoring affair ended with the Saints pulling out a 17-14 win.
6) It was a low-scoring affair in OT, with both teams only making one field goal.
7) The Grand Final was a low-scoring affair , with the Bulldogs defeating Parramatta 6-4.
8) It was an ugly, very low-scoring affair , where UAB led at halftime 15-11.
9) Niagara and Canisius have played three times this season with each game a close , low-scoring affair .
10) It was a low-scoring affair due to the freezing rain pelting the field for much of the game.
11) They rebounded in the second game with a no-hitter to knock off their opponent in a low-scoring affair .
12) Game two, also in Carolina, was a much cleaner and low-scoring affair than the first game.
13) The opening thirty minutes was a low-scoring affair ; however, Cork still took a 0-8 to 0-2 lead.
14) In contrast to game one, game two was a low-scoring affair with much tighter defense displayed by both teams.
15) Baskets were at a premium as the Wildcats prevailed 59-56 in a physical and low-scoring affair against Florida.
example sentences with low affair16) It came in a low-scoring affair at home to Pudsey St Lawrence, who were bundled out for just 42 in reply.
17) The Bears defensive unit shined in a low-scoring affair at the annual Purple-Grey Game Saturday at Estes Stadium as the grey team down the purple team 17-7.
18) In the middle game, a low-scoring affair had Baja Betty's pulling out the one-point win at the end of regulation, despite Greg Carson recording a double-double.
19) In the opener, a relatively low-scoring affair favored Baja Betty's defensive pressure, but Flicks was nearly their equal on this night.
20) The game, played in cold weather at Cleveland Stadium, was a low-scoring affair that the Browns won 8-3 on a pair of Groza field goals and a safety.
21) The Wisconsin Badgers, who Cornell drew next, managed to avoid getting upset itself, beating Wofford in a low-scoring affair , 53-49.
22) The 40 over representative match was a low-scoring affair , with Barry Richards' 68 helping South Africa to a 5 wicket win with 6 balls to spare.
23) With the opposing team's top two pitchers, Whitey Ford and Lew Burdette, facing each other, Game 5 was expected to be a low-scoring affair .
24) The game carried all kinds of political tension and was a low-scoring affair , with Djordjevic winning it for Yugoslavia with a dramatic 3-pointer at the end.
25) In a low-scoring affair presented in front of 7,090 spectators, the Knicks defeated the Huskies 68-66 with Leo Gottlieb leading the Knicks in scoring with 14 points.
26) In the early days of the professional National Football League (NFL), which was founded in 1920, games were largely low-scoring affairs .
27) As good as Syracuse 's defense is, the Bears used similar zone tactics to shut down Bennett and Co. That should make this a tight, low-scoring affair .
28) Just six goals and three points from the other nine away games and Aldershot 's recent run that includes six draws from 11 games indicate a tight, low-scoring affair .
29) In the opener, a relatively low-scoring back-and-forth affair saw Flicks with a slim 2-point...
30) 11-time ASP World Champion Kelly Slater (USA) also moves through to Round 4 after a relatively low-scoring affair against Jadson Andre (BRA).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of low affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low affair
Compound Sentences with low affair
Complex Sentences with low affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with low affair