affair remain in a sentence
1) The link to European affairs remains underdeveloped.
2) The affair remained thus, and was quite just.
3) The affair remains as great a mystery as ever.
affair remain example sentences4) Sarpi's memoirs on state affairs remained in the Venetian archives.
5) Management of the Academy's assets and financial affairs remained within its jurisdiction.
6) Grant's discovery of the affair remains one of "EastEnders" highest viewed episodes.
7) Once again, we witnessed blood flowed and the state of affairs remained much the same.
8) This affair remains unsolved to this day, but it was the spark that lit the Legionnaire Rebellion.
9) What effect these plans will have on the already unstable state of Takisian world affairs remains to be seen.
10) Yet the legalistic moral strain that, historically, has so influenced the American approach to foreign affairs remained strong.
11) Rhodesia had run itself as a self-governing colony since 1923, but ultimate responsibility for foreign affairs remained with Britain.
12) He had little time to pay attention to the administration of state, though state affairs remained stable during his Caliphate.
13) Economic affairs remained under the direct management of Hermann Göring (the Plenipotentiary of Germany's Four Year Plan).
14) Affairs closer to London ensured, well into the 1530s, that Irish affairs remained at best a secondary concern.
15) Mrs Thatcher's approach to world affairs remained in key respects significantly insular, her approach to full European collaboration notably hesitant.
example sentences with affair remain16) The town's affairs remained under the administration of the Town Board until 1895 when it changed to the Mataura Borough Council.
17) Arthur's peculiarities in life could often shade into selfishness, and her personal affairs remain a question mark, by and large.
18) Ludwig remained King of Bavaria, but largely ignored such state affairs as remained to Bavaria in favor of extravagant artistic and architectural projects.
19) Grand Duke Sergei tolerated their affair remaining a close and loyal friend to the famous ballerina, but the relationship between the two Grand Dukes was tense.
20) Lewis' involvement in the affair remained unknown to most, but he soon found himself in trouble when he drunkenly crashed a car he was driving.
21) Despite the fact that Washington, D.C. has an elected mayor and city council, significant congressional oversight of the District's local affairs remains in place.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair remain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair remain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair remain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair remain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair remain.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair remain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair remain
Compound Sentences with affair remain
Complex Sentences with affair remain
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair remain