oversee affair in a sentence
1) A specially constituted committee oversees such affairs .
2) Tim also oversees legal affairs for the association.
3) The Sadducees oversaw many formal affairs of the state.
oversee affair example sentences4) Oversee the legal affairs of the school.
5) There were also civil service offices to oversee the affairs of imperial princes.
6) This post required Laval to oversee the affairs of 155 parishes and four chapels.
7) He was able to administer and oversee affairs smoothly without being hampered by bureaucratic red tape.
8) Laura Cox Kaplan oversees regulatory affairs and public policy at the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers .
9) Ho Ying-kau oversees the affairs of the Underworld in Ksitigarbha's absence.
10) Its primary duty is to oversee the affairs of the Man of Earth Grade.
11) Responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing the medical affairs of the health system.
12) Jeanne often brought him along on her many progresses through her domains to oversee administrative affairs .
13) He was granted authority by the Han imperial court to oversee the affairs in the region.
14) Legal affairs were overseen by local judges and juries, with a central role for trained lawyers.
15) The legislation also created several borough councils in the city with the power to oversee local affairs .
example sentences with oversee affair16) The metsuke, reporting to the wakadoshiyori, oversaw the affairs of the vassals of the shogun.
17) The town's day-to-day affairs are overseen by an elected Board of Selectmen with a Town Administrator.
18) Mithra was later adopted by the Romans, who designated him to oversee all legal affairs and transactions.
19) The village, the basic unit of government, was headed by an elected magistrate who oversaw village affairs .
20) During this term the colony established a committee to oversee military affairs and to manage the colony's munitions.
21) In 1435 he moved to Rome to oversee the affairs of the Medici Bank at the Papal court.
22) King Edward II placed the priory under his protection and appointed a keeper to oversee the priory's affairs .
23) The India Act created a new Board of Control to oversee the affairs of the East India Company.
24) However, all the Rottweiler clubs do have a National Council to oversee all affairs dealing with Rottweilers.
25) The Toronto Township Council was formed to oversee the affairs of the various villages that were unincorporated at that time.
26) The club had fallen into severe financial difficulties, and administrators Begbie Taylor were appointed to oversee the club's affairs .
27) A Munich court recently appointed a legal guardian to oversee Gurlitt's affairs due to the 81-year-old's ill health.
28) The Board of Trustees determines ISU's overall objectives, oversees the University's affairs and appoints the ISU President.
How to use oversee affair in a sentence29) Constantius spent the next few years overseeing affairs in the western part of the empire primarily from his base at Mediolanum.
30) Munson is president and Colorado market manager for J.P. Morgan Chase bank, where he oversees public affairs and market-based business.
31) Governor Phips was frequently in Maine overseeing the construction of defenses there, leaving Stoughton to oversee affairs to the south.
32) He oversaw administrative affairs in the vicinity of Yi Province's capital Chengdu and served as Liu Bei's chief adviser.
33) Qutayba's brother Abd al-Rahman ibn Muslim was installed with a garrison near Balkh to oversee the affairs of the province.
34) Another function of the assembly was to oversee the affairs of the Council of Ministers, which functions as the cabinet.
35) Congress passed the Reconstruction Acts, starting in 1867, establishing military districts to oversee the affairs of these states pending reconstruction.
36) However, dissension within the board during the 1950s saw it suspended while Commissioner Richard Rushton oversaw the town's affairs .
37) This council was charged with advising the Japanese based on questions submitted to it by the Japanese and for overseeing provincial affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of oversee affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of oversee affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with oversee affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word oversee affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with oversee affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of oversee affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of oversee affair
Compound Sentences with oversee affair
Complex Sentences with oversee affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with oversee affair