advocating in a sentence
1) Several large institutions are advocating open access.
2) He has published essays advocating these positions.
3) They generally refrained from advocating social equality.
advocating example sentences4) A group advocating for mass produced solar powered homes .
5) There were still cases advocating only limited review.
6) Surely women are capable of advocating for male rights?
7) I am not advocating the bargaining procedure described above.
8) I am not advocating more power to psychologists.
9) Networking and advocating are examples of external team leadership actions.
10) These are seen as advocating socialism from above.
11) What you are advocating is a crime.
12) He was especially involved in advocating for regional priesthood councils.
13) He wrote a book advocating the idea.
14) Is the author advocating for forced housing relocation?
15) He has been out advocating for reform ever since .
example sentences with advocating16) Negative votes for advocating professional integrity in journalism .
17) When will physicians start advocating for themselves ?
18) Nobody is advocating that you starve yourself.
19) No one was actually advocating hatred against Armenians.
20) He co-authored a book advocating universal health care.
21) This is the principle Paul is advocating .
22) He wrote about government, advocating complete religious liberty.
23) The book is widely popular among those advocating individualism and classical liberalism.
24) Carol has spent years advocating for her daughter's communication needs.
25) Oh we're not advocating military action.
26) Members begin advocating for those most affected by environmental problems.
27) I also hope people are advocating for matching funding.
28) I am forever dedicated to advocating for their safety.
How to use advocating in a sentence29) Shame on main stream medicine for advocating belief in psychiatry.
30) Because it looks like you are advocating supporting agriculture.
31) Thus, some experts are advocating a negotiated settlement.
32) He went as far as advocating racial segregation there.
33) And so is establishing organisations advocating limited functionality for AI.
34) We're definitely not advocating for "spin.
35) Well you are right no one is advocating driving junk.
36) But here you demonstrate the tack I was advocating .
37) Peer groups are already advocating for this change in focus.
38) Not that I'm advocating insurance fraud.
39) You are advocating a " Police State"?
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocating
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocating with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocating
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocating in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocating.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocating. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocating
Compound Sentences with advocating
Complex Sentences with advocating
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocating