advocate a change in a sentence
1) So why are some groups and individuals advocating a change of name to Myalgic Encephalopathy?
2) There is also a growing number of public officials, sports commentators and other journalists advocating a change .
3) Nevertheless they still advocated a change in type because "C. medius" is only known from undiagnostic material.
advocate a change example sentences4) In his first sermon, he advocated a change for the second edition of the "Book of Common Prayer".
5) These publications, while continuing to print the name, have published editorials advocating a change :
6) " "It has been debated so many times in parliament and each time those advocating a change in the law have been very soundly defeated.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate a change
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate a change with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate a change
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate a change in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate a change.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate a change. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate a change
Compound Sentences with advocate a change
Complex Sentences with advocate a change
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate a change