advocate a policy in a sentence
1) Dulles instead advocated a policy of "liberation".
2) The two advocated a policy of moderation and cooperation with the provisional government.
3) While advocating a policy of disarmament Japan has sought protection under the US nuclear umbrella.
advocate a policy example sentences4) Kennan's influential 1947 telegram advocated a policy of containment towards the Soviet Union.
5) While I never advocated a policy of feminism, I am indeed the product of it.
6) The then Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Éamon de Valera advocated a policy of self-sufficiency.
7) Milos advocated a policy of "restraint": captured Ottoman soldiers were not killed and civilians were released.
8) In case you think that I am advocating a policy of lunatic aggression, no, I am not.
9) Although the Khudai Khidmatgars was suppressed in 1948, Ghaffar Khan continued to advocate a policy of non-violence.
10) For example, although in the last chapter I advocated a policy of not hoarding, there are certain exceptions.
11) From 1570 Dee advocated a policy of political and economic strengthening of England and imperial expansion into the New World.
12) Similarly, the California Department of Public Health advocates a policy that permits students to return to school with nits.
13) Clinton tries a different tack by advocating a policy of Reset but Russia (incorrectly) misreads this as western weakness.
14) Service and the other American political officers eventually advocated a policy of support for the CPC as well as the Nationalists.
15) Some are advocating a policy of "almost always auto " in C++11, however LLVM uses a more moderate stance.
example sentences with advocate a policy16) The Gosbank official said Mr Angell was advocating a policy for the Soviet Union which the US abandoned with the collapse of the Bretton Woods agreement in 1971.
17) The article advocated a policy of economic autarchy, with the exclusion of foreign investment and legislation to ensure that 'gombeen capital' was invested in Ireland.
18) Sharif's government has advocated a policy of trying to negotiate with militants to end the insurgency, but the talks have floundered recently.
19) Once the ANCYL had taken control of the ANC, the organization advocated a policy of open defiance and resistance for the first time.
20) Viceroy Mendoza also advocated a policy of conciliation, offering generous terms to those who surrendered and agreed to return to royal governance.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate a policy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate a policy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate a policy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate a policy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate a policy.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate a policy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate a policy
Compound Sentences with advocate a policy
Complex Sentences with advocate a policy
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate a policy