advocate the establishment in a sentence
1) These men advocated the establishment of a military dictatorship.
2) Mec Vannin advocate the establishment of a sovereign republic.
3) Mier advocated the establishment of a unique brand of federalism suited to Mexico.
advocate the establishment example sentences4) They advocate the establishment and enforcement of specific standards and policies as a form of jurisprudence.
5) Writing an article in response to his letter, Parker advocated the establishment of an Alpine Club.
6) It also advocates the establishment of United Armenia, partially based on the Treaty of Sèvres of 1920.
7) the latter advocated the establishment of objectives and the monitoring of their achievement through the development of measures of performance.
8) He also advocated the establishment of a chain of American forts from Council Bluffs, Iowa, to the Pacific.
9) Others appropriated the keyword, as for example Donald Griffin in 1978, when he advocated the establishment of cognitive ethology.
10) Jordan and Needham in turn influenced Gifford Pinchot to advocate the establishment of the Pinnacles Forest Reserve to President Theodore Roosevelt.
11) It favoured the second, advocating the establishment of garden cities surrounding London: dispersal and decentralization of both people and employment.
12) As chairman, he advocated the establishment of a World War I memorial similar to other war memorials in Washington, D.C..
13) Richard Deodatus Poulett Harris , who had long advocated the establishment of the University , became its first warden of the senate.
14) There was never a time when any more than a handful of eccentrics advocated the establishment of a separate nowhere else to go.
15) In 1924, Neurath advocated the establishment of the Museum of Economy and Society, an institution for public education and social information.
example sentences with advocate the establishment16) They advocate the establishment of a similar system in Europe to end the ECB's role as a provider of international public credit that undercuts private market conditions.
17) He advocated the establishment of a national theatre for the people, but he also carried in his luggage neatly transcribed roles and cords for stage curtains.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate the establishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate the establishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate the establishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate the establishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate the establishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate the establishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate the establishment
Compound Sentences with advocate the establishment
Complex Sentences with advocate the establishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate the establishment