widely advocated in a sentence
1) Although widely advocated , collaboration can be difficult to implement.
2) The duty of Japan to lead Asia in resistance to the West was widely advocated .
3) He promoted participatory rural development in Pakistan and other developing countries, and widely advocated community participation in development.
widely advocated example sentences4) It was in that year that female suffrage was being widely advocated and the militant suffragettes made their appearance.
5) The use of linear programming as an aid to decision making when allocating scarce investment funds has been widely advocated .
6) Prior 'warm-up' exercise is widely advocated before exercise performance in order to 'prime' the physiological mechanisms of power generation and energy supply.
7) Tea was widely advocated by the Temperance movement to counteract alcohol consumption and Densham, being a strict Baptist, was probably influenced by this aspect.
8) To abate human influence on marine biodiversity worldwide, marine parks are becoming widely advocated as a tool for conserving biodiversity and managing overfishing.
9) At the second and subsequent prunings, a widely advocated rule of thumb guide is to reduce the stem length by about a half.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely advocated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely advocated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely advocated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely advocated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely advocated.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely advocated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely advocated
Compound Sentences with widely advocated
Complex Sentences with widely advocated
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely advocated"}