enthusiastic advocate in a sentence
1) Testimony in support of VBC came from enthusiastic advocates from 3-years-old to 70-years-old.
2) University of Oxford physicist Nicholas Kurti was an enthusiastic advocate of applying scientific knowledge to culinary problems.
3) He was from a peasant family, and an enthusiastic advocate of the Soviet Union and Leninism.
enthusiastic advocate example sentences4) Berger approached "Reichsführer-SS" Heinrich Himmler with the proposition, and Himmler soon became an enthusiastic advocate .
5) Many of those languages have enthusiastic advocates ; however, the real importance of local languages remains subject to debate.
6) The British philosopher Bertrand Russell was an enthusiastic advocate of the importance of Pavlov's work for philosophy of mind.
7) He was nevertheless an enthusiastic advocate of NAFTA -- which is, I should stress, not a free trade agreement.
8) Ward was an enthusiastic advocate of railways, and was one of the prime movers in establishing railway communication with Melbourne.
9) In the immediate aftermath of the Great Earthquake and Fire, Phelan was an enthusiastic advocate of the plan to relocate Chinatown to Hunters Point.
10) Our kibbutz visit ends with a funeral for shoemaker Martin Vandenberg, an enthusiastic advocate of Esperanto, the universal language that was to unify humanity.
11) The lecturer, Rev. Samuel Baldridge, a native of North Carolina, was an eloquent and enthusiastic advocate of temperance, and an uncompromising anti-slavery man.
12) He was regarded as "one of the ablest and most enthusiastic advocates of the new 'California of the South'".
13) Secretary Cox was an enthusiastic advocate of civil service reform and upon assuming office he implemented a merit system in the Department of Interior.
14) Even enthusiastic advocates of the Modern Movement such as Sir Nikolaus Pevsner have found the "Béton brut" concrete both inside and out overbearing.
15) As far as I know no one, not even the most wildly enthusiastic advocate of space exploration, has ever said anything of the kind.
example sentences with enthusiastic advocate16) In having close relationships with the business community , I have found that the Market Traders Association have been among our most enthusiastic advocates .
17) Throughout this period William was an enthusiastic advocate , often with exaggeration, of the superior qualities of his father's Portland cement.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enthusiastic advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enthusiastic advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enthusiastic advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enthusiastic advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enthusiastic advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of enthusiastic advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enthusiastic advocate
Compound Sentences with enthusiastic advocate
Complex Sentences with enthusiastic advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with enthusiastic advocate