advocated in a sentence
1) He has also advocated armed violence against law enforcement officials.
2) Effective legislation is another area of institutional strengthening often advocated .
3) I had brilliant female teachers who advocated feminism.
advocated example sentences4) Some were peaceful and others advocated violence.
5) He never advocated big theories on art.
6) He advocated interracial marriage between whites and blacks.
7) The paper advocated business interests and strongly opposed socialism.
8) This letter advocated constitutional and parliamentary governance.
9) Barr advocated complete federal prohibition of medical marijuana.
10) He advocated social rather than personal ethics.
11) Hill advocated linear or uniform decompression profiles.
12) Garfield advocated dismissal of incompetent incumbent appointees.
13) He also advocated better control over dust emissions.
14) Others have advocated greater government control of resources.
15) Instead he advocated higher government spending financed by higher borrowing.
example sentences with advocated16) Keynes therefore advocated both monetary management and an active fiscal policy.
17) This document advocated the overthrow of capitalism.
18) Many economists have advocated such a tax.
19) It excluded payments from anyone who advocated communism.
20) Keith has advocated for a disciplined "command structure".
21) Silva has advocated the focus on disease prevention.
22) These programs also advocated changes in social policy.
23) Tyler advocated an increase in military strength.
24) He advocated abandoning the tramway system in 1952.
25) They advocated the idea of "delayed judgement".
26) The dominant moderate group advocated cooperation with the regime.
27) Most simply put the party advocated higher wages and lower prices.
28) He advocated unsuccessfully for having no bridge tolls.
How to use advocated in a sentence29) He advocated for better pensions for retired baseball players.
30) Stein has advocated increasing taxation on the wealthy.
31) Parker advocated police professionalism and autonomy from civilian administration.
32) Townshend has also advocated for drug rehabilitation.
33) He was an ardent peace activist and advocated nuclear disarmament.
34) Dulles instead advocated a policy of "liberation".
35) Some economists advocated state support of public works and education.
36) The solution advocated in general had two aspects.
37) He clearly advocated the doctrine of election.
38) The recommendations advocated widespread changes in the criminal law.
39) He also advocated sweeping changes in education.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocated.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocated
Compound Sentences with advocated
Complex Sentences with advocated
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocated