care to admit in a sentence
1) That depressed Jamie much more than she cared to admit .
2) Maybe Tiger was more right than we care to admit .
3) It's probably a lot more than you care to admit .
care to admit example sentences4) So patient confusion exists whether or not you care to admit it .
5) This particular screensaver fools me more often than I care to admit .
6) Lastly, we need your friendship more than we care to admit .
7) Maybe people are like more like sheep that we care to admit .
8) More violence is done by women than this country cares to admit to.
9) Murtaugh realizes Hunsaker is more involved then Hunsaker cares to admit .
10) Common people have the power than the elites would care to admit .
11) In most cases ( more than we care to admit ) content sells.
12) The truth was that Harry understood Minter better than he cared to admit .
13) But the authorship question is problematic in more ways than scholars might care to admit .
14) This thought was like a barb that hurt more than she cared to admit .
15) I have been Elijah under the broom tree more often than I care to admit .
example sentences with care to admit16) My disappointment and downright anger took far longer to subside than I care to admit .
17) This news was a lot more upsetting for me than I would care to admit .
18) I give homeless people money or a meal more than I'd care to admit .
19) In the process, I've read more Michigan legislation than I care to admit .
20) We've all been to them- probably far more than we'd care to admit .
21) Wolfe stared after his retreating back, more disturbed than he cared to admit to himself.
22) MP Willie McKelvey says Scotland's drug problem is bigger than many Scots care to admit .
23) In the process they made the creation story far more likely than they might care to admit .
24) Craig Miller has been working in the entertainment industry for more years than he cares to admit .
25) We also know, whether anyone cares to admit it, those results reflect on us too.
26) Rivals are often two clubs with more in common than either of them would care to admit .
27) He decided that this must be because Julian had hurt her more than she cared to admit .
28) Seeing Deirdre alive and sleeping next to her disturbed Shasti more than she would care to admit .
How to use care to admit in a sentence29) Hi Sinead, is the tangled web we weave, more unconsciously stimulated than we care to admit ?
30) But, more shaken than she cared to admit , it was a long time before she slept.
31) Luck is a major part of this game (more major than some winners might care to admit ).
32) He plays football, baseball , likes girls very much and has more stuffed animals than I care to admit .
33) It's somewhere on the Lizard and is where I've rambled for more years than I care to admit .
34) The movie was extremely long, and made me pull back in disgust more times than I'd care to admit .
35) My youngest had tubes put in his ears and we have spent more money on Tamiflu than I care to admit .
36) There are far more reasons to answer that question with a " yes" than Knicks fans would ever care to admit .
37) This is only for those annoying superficial scuffs, which seem to happen to me more times than I care to admit .
38) After spending more time on this than I care to admit , following are the details of the issue and the solution.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of care to admit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of care to admit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with care to admit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word care to admit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with care to admit.
20 examples of simple sentences of care to admit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of care to admit
Compound Sentences with care to admit
Complex Sentences with care to admit
Compound-Complex Sentences with care to admit