accusation true in a sentence
1) The defendants say the accusations are true .
2) Seven say that the accusations are true .
3) Except not a word of the accusation was true .
accusation true example sentences4) This is my chance to prove that these accusations are true .
5) Natsios was provoked because the Sudanese armys accusations are true .
6) None of the accusations were true .
7) These accusations are not true .
8) However, we don't know if Vanilli92's accusation was actually true .
9) Moreover, even if the accusation were true , is one airliner worth a World War?
10) In January , he said the accusations were true in an interview with television host Oprah Winfrey.
11) His accusations were true .
12) Were the accusations true ?
13) Is this accusation true ?
14) In eastern Europe, China, and North Korea it was widely believed that the accusations were true .
15) Although all but the first of these accusations was essentially true , Antrim was eventually released without being charged.
use accusation true in a sentence16) Even if her accusation is true , parents and the district both have four months to make those plans.
17) Democrats responded by saying the accusation wasn't true and highlighting the actual Medicare provision and what it said.
18) With a smile, he admits that he slipped up and proclaims that Abee's accusation was indeed true .
19) He asks Jocasta what Laius looked like, and Oedipus suddenly becomes worried that Tiresias's accusations were true .
20) Gary demands to know if the accusation is true and Zec confirms it but tries to give an excuse.
21) In cases where abuse accusations are true , she says, this prejudice has the practical affect of abetting the abuser.
22) In cases of false accusations professionals often immediately conclude that an accusation is true (Blush & Ross, 1990).
23) If an accusation of penetration in a very young child is made and there is no physical evidence, it is unlikely that the accusation is true .
24) The acting senior pastor at New Life, Ross Parsley, said that Haggard admitted that some of the accusations were true , but did not specify which ones.
25) It is likely, however, that Basilides was personally free from immorality and that this accusation was true neither of the master nor of some of his followers.
26) After the "Los Angeles Times" broke the story, Leonard held a press conference and acknowledged that the accusations were true .
27) The paper did not attempt to prove that the accusation was true : it attempted to prove that no accusation had been made.
28) Chang said that the accusation was not true and he suspects that he was framed after having a dispute with the school principal over teaching methods.
How to use accusation true in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation true
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation true with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation true
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation true in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation true.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation true. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation true
Compound Sentences with accusation true
Complex Sentences with accusation true
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation true