bacterium convert in a sentence
1) The bacteria converts the fish waste into usable plant food .
2) For example, bacteria convert the bile salt cholic acid to deoxycholic acid.
3) Intestinal bacteria convert the bilirubin into urobilinogen.
4) It is then converted by bacteria to a less toxic form of waste called nitrite.
bacterium convert example sentences5) Nitrogen fertilizer can be converted by soil bacteria to nitrous oxide, a greenhouse gas.
6) Bacteria then convert it one more time to an even less toxic waste called nitrate.
7) In nitrogen fixation, rhizobium bacteria convert N2 to nitrate (NO3-).
8) These bacteria convert both sugar and malic acid into lactic acid, the latter through MLF.
9) The ammonium is further converted by bacteria into plant-nourishing nitrites and nitrates through the process of nitrification .
10) Acidogenic bacteria then convert the sugars and amino acids into carbon dioxide, hydrogen, ammonia, and organic acids.
11) In anaerobic (e.g. waterlogged) conditions, bacteria convert nitrates and nitrites in the soil to nitrous oxide gas.
12) Intestinal bacteria convert the conjugated bilirubin that is excreted by the bile duct into the intestine into urobilinogen and stercobilinogen.
13) These bacteria convert these resulting organic acids into acetic acid, along with additional ammonia, hydrogen, and carbon dioxide.
14) Bacteria convert the ammonia to Nitrite and then convert the Nitrite to Nitrate and then Nitrate to Nitrogen gas.
example sentences with bacterium15) It must be converted by good bacteria to mammalian lignans (ED u0026 EL) for efficient absorption by the body.
16) The anal sacs act as fermentation chambers in which aerobic and anaerobic bacteria convert sebum into odorous compounds, including aliphatic acids.
17) Because anammox bacteria convert ammonium and nitrite directly to N2 anaerobically, this process does not require aeration and other electron donors.
18) Gardeners produce nitrous oxide by applying excess nitrogen fertiliser when plants are not actively growing so that the nitrogen in the fertiliser is converted by soil bacteria to nitrous oxide.
19) As the water cascades over the media, CO2 is given off, oxygen is picked up, and bacteria convert the waste from the tank into less harmful materials.
20) Under the resulting anaerobic conditions, organic compounds remained in a reduced state where anaerobic bacteria converted the lipids (fats, oils and waxes) into a waxy substance called kerogen.
21) These bacteria convert biologically unavailable atmospheric nitrogen gas () to biologically available ammonium () through the process of biological nitrogen fixation.
22) Nitrates and nitrites in cured meats can be converted by certain bacteria, including "H. pylori", into compounds that have been found to cause stomach cancer in animals.
23) In the soil, sodium monofluoroacetate is converted by bacteria and fungi to metabolic products, shown to be nonhazardous to the environment.
24) These bacteria have the nitrogenase enzyme that combines gaseous nitrogen with hydrogen to produce ammonia, which is converted by the bacteria into other organic compounds.
25) Dental caries or tooth decay may be caused by oral bacteria converting sugars, including sucrose, from food into acids that attack tooth enamel.
26) When available ammonium is not used by plants it is further converted by bacteria into nitrates (NO3) through the process of nitrification.
27) The plant can be chopped and converted as a whole, or it can be left alive so that waste saps from the plant can be converted by bacteria.
28) This group of bacteria convert more than 10 billion tons of CO2 to acetate each year and scientists are interested in understanding and using these metalloproteins to remove CO2 from the atmosphere.
29) In turn, these bacteria convert FOS to short-chain fatty acids, which help inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the liver and enhance tissue sensitivity to insulin.
30) For example, how bacteria convert ammonia (which is toxic) into nitrate (which is safe, and indeed used by plants as fertiliser).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium convert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium convert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium convert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium convert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium convert.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium convert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium convert
Compound Sentences with bacterium convert
Complex Sentences with bacterium convert
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium convert