antibiotic bacterium in a sentence
1) Public health experts observed antibiotic-resistant bacteria growing in these animals .
2) Why are antibiotic-resistant bacteria such a risk to public health?
3) The overuse of antibiotics can create antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
4) An increasing number of infected individuals are found to harbor antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
antibiotic bacterium example sentences5) But MRSA is not the only antibiotic-resistant bacteria floating around.
6) One is cloudy, which she says means it contains antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
7) This practice contributes to the rise of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, including MRSA.
8) Increased antibiotic use in livestock feed has increased the number of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
9) This method of prevention has been associated with emergence of antibiotic-resistant otitic bacteria.
10) This special situation is developing novel anti-microbial products that kill even antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
11) Twelve infections from antibiotic-resistant bacteria are listed as serious, and three as concerning.
12) antibiotics also may kill beneficial bacteria and encourage the development of dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria .
13) But at the moment, none of them are as widespread as antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
14) In the group taking the antibiotic, nearly 91% were found to have antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
example sentences with bacterium15) Today, infections with antibiotic-resistant bacteria have become increasingly common on both healthcare and community settings.
16) Along with antibiotic waste, resistant bacteria follow, thus introducing antibiotic-resistant bacteria into the environment.
17) Fruits and vegetables have been found to contain 10,000 to 100,000 antibiotic-resistant bacteria per gram.
18) Widespread overuse and inappropriate use of antibiotics continues to fuel an increase in antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
19) Inappropriate antibiotic treatment and overuse of antibiotics have contributed to the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
20) The research should include identifying associations between antibiotics used in animal feed and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in humans.
21) Studies have demonstrated that groundwater is vulnerable to antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which necessitates frequent water testing.
22) This new changed population of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is optimally adapted to the context it evolved in.
23) The intense and widespread use of antibiotics has led to a serious global problem of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
24) Millions of people are infected with antibiotic-resistant bacteria each year; hundreds of thousands lose their lives.
25) That leaves more space and available nutrients for surviving bacteria (i.e., for antibiotic-resistant bacteria).
26) Given enough time and repeated exposure to the antibiotic, a population of antibiotic-resistant bacteria will emerge.
27) However, the current higher-levels of antibiotic-resistant bacteria are attributed to the overuse and abuse of antibiotics.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) antibiotic resistance is found in nature and antibiotic-resistant bacteria also are found in soils, not just water.
29) Inappropriate, gratuitous, overuse and prolonged functioning of antibiotics has resulted in the formation of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
30) Rational use of antibiotics may reduce the chances of development of opportunistic infection by antibiotic-resistant bacteria due to dysbacteriosis.
31) But perhaps we need another Project BioShield – for threats, like antibiotic-resistant bacteria, that are already here.
32) The European Union has also banned the routine use of antibiotics in animal feed over concerns of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
33) Further studies are needed to identify whether apramycin is useful against the plasmids occurring in different strains of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
34) These antibiotic-resistant bacteria are then excreted and transferred to the lagoons, where they can infect humans and other animals.
35) Most are benign, but some invade the skin and cause illness–of these, antibiotic-resistant bacteria are particularly dangerous.
36) It is effective at killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria, including MRSA, as well as fighting yeast infections, viruses and parasites.
37) Honey-impregnated dressings: FDA-approved manuka honey is used for antimicrobial effects and can be effective on antibiotic-resistant bacteria while promoting healing.
38) Last year scientists made some important progress in the fight against antibiotic-resistant bacteria by discovering how to prevent the microbes from evolving.
39) The recent and escalating problems caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria has stimulated a renewed interest in the use of bacteriophages and phage therapy.
40) Many have their throats unnecessarily suctioned leading to stress ; and some common practices expose them to hospital-acquired infections with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiotic bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiotic bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiotic bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiotic bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiotic bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiotic bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiotic bacterium
Compound Sentences with antibiotic bacterium
Complex Sentences with antibiotic bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiotic bacterium