bacterial cellulose in a sentence
1) Static and agitated cultures are conventional ways to produce bacterial cellulose .
2) bacterial cellulose also has wide applications in commercial industries.
3) bacterial cellulose has a wide variety of current and potential future applications.
4) One of the most important features of bacterial cellulose is its chemical purity.
bacterial cellulose example sentences5) In addition to this, bacterial cellulose is stable towards chemicals and at high temperatures.
6) bacterial cellulose is an organic compound with the formula ) produced from certain types of bacteria.
7) Plant cellulose water retention values 60%, while bacterial cellulose has a water retention value of 1000%.
8) Additionally, bacterial cellulose has a more crystalline structure compared to plant cellulose and forms characteristic ribbon-like microfibrils.
9) bacterial cellulose is also distinguished from its plant counterpart by a high crystallinity index (above 60%).
10) While bacterial cellulose has the same molecular formula as plant cellulose, it has significantly different macromolecular properties and characteristics.
11) bacterial cellulose was described by Louis Pasteur as "a sort of moist skin, swollen, gelatinous and slippery.
12) Historically, bacterial cellulose has been limited to the manufacture of Nata de coco, an indigenous food of South-East Asia.
13) bacterial cellulose is a versatile structural material, allowing it to be shaped in a variety of ways to accommodate different uses.
14) Due to the inefficient production process, the current price of bacterial cellulose remains too high to make it commercially attractive and viable on a large scale.
example sentences with bacterial15) The oldest known use of bacterial cellulose is as the raw material of nata de coco, a traditional sweet candy dessert of the Philippines.
16) bacterial cellulose belongs crystallographically to cellulose I, common with natural cellulose of vegetable origin, in which two cellulose units are arranged parallel in a unit cell.
17) According to Brown, the pellicle of bacterial cellulose was "very tough, especially if an attempt was made to tear it across its plane of growth".
18) Although bacterial cellulose is obtained in the form of a highly swollen gel, the texture is quite unique and different from typical gels.
19) A hallmark of microbial cellulose, these thin microfibrils are significantly smaller than those in plant cellulose, making bacterial cellulose much more porous.
20) Furthermore, bacterial cellulose can be produced on a variety of substrates and can be grown to virtually any shape due to the high moldability during formation.
21) As the Earth's most common organic material, cellulose can be classified into plant cellulose and bacterial cellulose, both of which are naturally occurring.
22) In the mid-1900s, Hestrin et al. proved the necessity of glucose and oxygen in the synthesis of bacterial cellulose .
23) In 1931, Tarr and Hibbert published the first detailed study of the formation of bacterial cellulose by conducting a series of experiments to grow A. xylinum on culture mediums.
24) While bacterial cellulose is produced in nature, many methods are currently being investigated to enhance cellulose growth from cultures in laboratories as a large-scale process.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial cellulose
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial cellulose with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial cellulose
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial cellulose in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial cellulose.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial cellulose. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial cellulose
Compound Sentences with bacterial cellulose
Complex Sentences with bacterial cellulose
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial cellulose