cheer applaud in a sentence
1) How we cheered and applauded at the end.
2) The crowd cheered and applauded loudly.
3) This kept going until the stadium was cheering and applauding and UT had its mascot, Smokey.
cheer applaud example sentences4) Residents and police officer alike cheered and applauded when the last of the suspects was taken into custody.
5) He went off script on stage flaunting about marrying a Venezuelan and was cheered and applauded for it.
6) The Manchester Daily Mail called it a brilliant verse play and noted that the audience cheered and wildly applauded .
7) And they all stood and cheered and applauded when the public address announcer said this : "Tackle by Banks.
8) A studio audience, made up of family and friends of the young performers, cheered and applauded after every performance.
9) Carson then requested to sit behind Letterman's desk; Letterman obliged, as the audience continued to cheer and applaud .
10) The Gazelles make their way along the red carpet, cheered and applauded by the blue and red vests who were there by their sides throughout the 9 days of competition.
11) They all cheered and applauded me whenever I was on the stage, but during the whole twelve month period nobody had the courage to come up and ask me for a date.
12) From Jean's comfy couch, our two-some group cheered and applauded with everyone on screen and in our hearts as Leigh welcomed John Morton to the stage.
13) Reviewers reported audiences cheering , applauding , and engaging in "call and response", noting that audience participation was an important part of the film's appeal.
14) The audience usually groaned or booed when a contestant or celebrity gave a bad answer, whereas they cheered and applauded in approval of a good answer.
15) Coached by DJ Shane Peterer, 28, she started off hesitantly but soon got the hang of it, laughing and giving a thumbs up as her audience cheered and applauded .
example sentences with cheer applaud16) We know visually how grateful the people in Watertown were by watching them line the streets to cheer and applaud law enforcement as each vehicle passed by them .
17) " Some members of the crowd began to cheer and applaud .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cheer applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cheer applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cheer applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cheer applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cheer applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of cheer applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cheer applaud
Compound Sentences with cheer applaud
Complex Sentences with cheer applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with cheer applaud