very ambiguous in a sentence
1) The resolution was very ambiguous as well.
2) I like that element because it is very ambiguous .
3) Erm, the surrogacy act was very ambiguous .
very ambiguous example sentences4) The attitude of the Germans towards Masonry was very ambiguous .
5) As you stated, the term "heavy metal" is very ambiguous and probably should be avoided.
6) There is a number of delusions of such kind caused by very ambiguous wording in some SIB standards.
7) And also her husband's friend Richards, whose significance in the story seems very ambiguous to me.
8) Assurance of salvation is a very ambiguous way of speech here as has been stressed elsewhere in this commentary.
9) The outcome was very ambiguous and unsettling, but still there was hope that the all would be OK.
10) And all of this began with a very ambiguous incident: Rice dragging his passed-out girlfriend from an elevator.
11) This is, she points out, a very ambiguous area: what constitutes publication, and what constitutes merchandise?
12) If you think about it, even in terms of sport, the whole concept of fitness is very very ambiguous .
13) Gautama Buddha was very ambiguous about the existence of a Creator Deity Brahman and Eternal Self Atman and rejected them both.
14) But, I have a problem (one that consumes the next two and a half hours): my script won't run without immediately throwing a very ambiguous and meaningless error.
15) Often business owners place a very ambiguous starting time to their marketing, 'we'll work on that next month', or, 'we're thinking about doing this next spring'.
example sentences with very ambiguous16) I have a friend who is very ambiguous about owning a gun, but I told her emphatically that her kids at least need gun safety training.
17) The whole "medications are bad for catfish" discussion seems to be very ambiguous , and largely based on old fashioned medications less commonly used.
18) CONAN: And that evidence of use of chemical weapons in a very ambiguous and puzzling incident, what, about 10 days ago.
19) Since anxiety is very ambiguous , it is the key which prevents the elaboration of clear action patterns to handle the situation effectively (Lazarus, 1991).
20) Shoe wear, or the way your shoes show wear, can often hold much meaning, yet can also be very ambiguous .
21) But the reception was very ambiguous , and the attitude of Baluchi troops so hostile, the envoys made their escape at night in a steamer sent down the Indies.
22) Because of this, he says his feelings about seeing people and knowing that they had hours to live before being gassed were " very ambiguous ".
23) Richard Armitage has described Lucas as " very ambiguous , but quite open with everybody" and "a bit of a double-edged sword, so he's not completely white.
24) Unfortunately, it was very ambiguous at times, with "c", for example, being used for "c", "č", and "k".
25) In the end the adversaries resolved their differences, but in a very ambiguous way, through intermediaries, without actually settling the key issues.
26) We often see the words 'feed sparingly several times a day' or 'feed as much as the fish will eat', but frankly this is very ambiguous .
27) Tn passing, it may be well to observe that the term "authority," so frequently used in agency cases, is very ambiguous and slippery in its connotation.
28) As much to say that silence - and very ambiguous reaction of the other men - completely guarantee this case of figure and classification of art by kind!
How to use very ambiguous in a sentence29) "Why?" is a question which is very ambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of very ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very ambiguous
Compound Sentences with very ambiguous
Complex Sentences with very ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with very ambiguous