ambiguous in a sentence
1) Any construct too ambiguous is simply rejected.
2) The term "natural law" is ambiguous .
3) The term "kick serve" is ambiguous .
ambiguous example sentences4) To "join" video files is quite ambiguous .
5) The term "conceptual model" is ambiguous .
6) Some verbs are more ambiguous than others.
7) The concept of "human rights" is extremely ambiguous .
8) The role of images is highly ambiguous .
9) And moral codes are notorious for being ambiguous under interpretation.
10) Newspaper coverage of mental handicap remains curiously ambiguous .
11) The melting pot has been a richly ambiguous symbol ever since.
12) Cultures are often ambiguous if fragmentation happens.
13) Much criticism was leveled against the ambiguous ending.
14) However the term "ageing" is somewhat ambiguous .
15) Worker ownership is itself an ambiguous term.
example sentences with ambiguous16) Its role was perceived as somewhat ambiguous .
17) The overall presentation is surreal and deliberately ambiguous .
18) For many years teachers had occupied a somewhat ambiguous position.
19) The ambiguous word "truly" was not defined.
20) The term "multimedia" is also ambiguous .
21) The opposite of such ambiguous images are impossible objects.
22) Of course it is " ambiguous ".
23) The word chicken standing alone is an ambiguous word.
24) The net effect thus, becomes ambiguous .
25) The evidence remains ambiguous , though compelling.
26) Jack's fate is left "deliberately ambiguous ".
27) Its longer-term outcomes though were less ambiguous .
28) Age is always an ambiguous variable in survey research.
How to use ambiguous in a sentence29) The pursuit of memory is a highly ambiguous affair.
30) The interpretation of this indicator is somewhat ambiguous .
31) Thus the true stimulus for dispersal is ambiguous .
32) The result was an ambiguous and confused response.
33) The records that have survived appear ambiguous .
34) He sought refuge in vague and ambiguous promises.
35) But some said that provision is still too ambiguous .
36) The results concerning the effects on academic performance are ambiguous .
37) I think the grouping here is quite ambiguous .
38) One reason is that it is ambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous
Compound Sentences with ambiguous
Complex Sentences with ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous