ambiguous relationship in a sentence
1) Irish catholics find themselves in an ambiguous relationship to Irish nationalism.
2) Other evidence has surfaced illustrating Mölders' ambiguous relationship with the National Socialist regime.
3) Modern penguins constitute two undisputed clades and another two more basal genera with more ambiguous relationships .
ambiguous relationship example sentences4) From his Burgundian ancestors he inherited an ambiguous relationship with the Kings of France.
5) The Comanche maintained an ambiguous relationship with Europeans and later settlers attempting to colonize their territory.
6) This film also debates the ambiguous relationship and dependence of The New York Times on WikiLeaks.
7) Marin Preda's 1975 novel "Delirul" displays the Ceauşescu regime's ambiguous relationship with Antonescu.
8) First, their case focused attention upon the ambiguous ethical relationship between campaign contributions and political favours by elected officials.
9) Claims that Bérenger Saunière had an ambiguous relationship with his maidservant, Marie Dénarnaud, are without foundation.
10) Solanos sculptures create an ambiguous relationship with the viewer by both inviting and forbidding entry into the spaces they inhabit.
11) These are: negative or ambiguous relationships , poor credibility, communication mismatches, hostile belief systems, and conflicting interests.
12) Modern Music Theatre Troupe presents the world premiere of Paul Barker's Albergo Empedocle , a story of reincarnation and ambiguous relationships .
13) But at this time, Wu Mi hesitated whether to marry her or not, and still was keen on keeping an ambiguous relationship with other girls.
14) Vassago plays a significant role in the novel "The Day After Judgement" by James Blish, where an ambiguous relationship to the majority of the Infernal forces is implied.
15) Her ambiguous relationship with her friend Edith also puts her at a disadvantage in society, leaving her even less able to defend herself.
example sentences with ambiguous relationship16) She stated on her official website that they had been maintaining an awkward and ambiguous relationship for months and that she was perplexed by Orser's announcement.
17) Some poets, such as Norman Finkelstein, have stressed their own ambiguous relationship to "Language poetry", even after decades of fruitful engagement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous relationship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous relationship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous relationship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous relationship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous relationship.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous relationship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous relationship
Compound Sentences with ambiguous relationship
Complex Sentences with ambiguous relationship
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous relationship