ambiguous meaning in a sentence
1) But the word "problem" can have an ambiguous meaning .
2) It is a phrase that has a wide and ambiguous meaning .
3) Usually, only those words with a specialized or ambiguous meaning are printed in hanja.
ambiguous meaning example sentences4) The ambiguous meaning of the TV series' ending left many viewers and critics confused and unsatisfied.
5) Precisely because of its ambiguous meaning and origin, it qualifies as myth in the deepest sense.
6) However, some of the PANAS items have been found either to be redundant or to have ambiguous meanings to English speakers from non-North American cultures.
7) People familiar with the English language know that words have ambiguous meanings and they may have different meanings according to the context in which they are used.
8) These explanations come from the ambiguous meaning of the word 'week' in Hebrew, which means 'a heptad', or a group of seven.
9) Due to the ambiguous meaning of the college name which led to several disputes, the Sanjiang Normal College was named as Liangjiang Normal College in 1905.
10) A handwritten document might contain unusual spellings which may result in ambiguous meanings , illegible handwriting and illustrations that are difficult to comprehend.
11) " is a bit ambiguous , meaning either that it was Alexander's direct personal intention or that it was about to happen independently of whatever Alexander had intended.
12) Discuss the novel's exploration of themes like gratitude, family, and abundance-as well as the ambiguous meaning of "pilgrim."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous meaning
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous meaning with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous meaning
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous meaning in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous meaning.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous meaning. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous meaning
Compound Sentences with ambiguous meaning
Complex Sentences with ambiguous meaning
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous meaning