ambiguous phrase in a sentence
1) Opt-out parents (surely an ambiguous phrase ) lead to drop-out children, he says.
2) This is an error due to taking a grammatically ambiguous phrase in two different ways during the reasoning.
3) How, then, does one determine the original "meaning" of an originally broad and ambiguous phrase ?
ambiguous phrase example sentences4) The ambiguous phrase was "soluble nitro-cellulose": soluble nitro-cellulose was known as "Collodion" and was soluble in alcohol.
5) You can't assign one definitive meaning to such ambiguous phrases without choosing winners and losers in a way that the Framers assiduously avoided.
6) Both the trial court and the appellate court found that this ambiguous phrase included an undergraduate education, but not education beyond the bachelor's degree.
7) Use of ambiguous non-standard phrases by the KLM co-pilot ("We're at take off") and the Tenerife control tower ("OK").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous phrase
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous phrase with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous phrase
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous phrase in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous phrase.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous phrase. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous phrase
Compound Sentences with ambiguous phrase
Complex Sentences with ambiguous phrase
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous phrase