unitary authority in a sentence
1) In addition there are 46 unitary authorities and 238 district councils.
2) The country is broken up into 22 unitary authorities.
3) Usually the county council, metropolitan council or unitary authority.
4) Additionally, another wave of unitary authorities were formed in 2009.
unitary authority example sentences5) The ceremonial county of Durham is administered by four unitary authorities.
6) Since April 2009 the county council has been a unitary authority.
7) These became known as unitary authorities and effectively re-established county boroughs.
8) Local government in Scotland is organised into 32 unitary authorities.
9) Local government in Wales consists of 22 unitary authorities.
10) Apart from Scarborough, they are unitary authorities.
11) The Lancashire Constabulary covers the two unitary authorities.
12) Medway Council is a unitary authority established in 1998.
13) Gummer decided to make each district a unitary authority.
14) Ceremonial counties may comprise combinations of county council areas and unitary authorities.
example sentences with authority15) Doesn't that make a mockery of smaller unitary authorities?
16) Essex Police covers the administrative county and the two unitary authorities.
17) It is in the area of West Berkshire unitary authority.
18) The Labour Party view is that there should be unitary authorities.
19) The new unitary authorities there will be known as county councils.
20) Blackburn with Darwen forms a unitary authority.
21) We believe that there are strong arguments in favour of unitary authorities.
22) Herefordshire is officially known as a unitary authority for local government purposes.
23) Cities in Virginia are thus similar to unitary authorities in some countries.
24) In 1968 Fermanagh County Council was reconstituted as a unitary authority.
25) Local people also elect councillors to district councils or to unitary authorities.
26) In a statement Mr Gould said Labour was committed to unitary authorities.
27) The two-tier system was later replaced by a system of unitary authorities.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Parts of the unitary authority are parished, chiefly the rural areas.
29) We are predisposed towards unitary authorities.
30) Heidelberg is a unitary authority within the Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe.
31) The city is administered by Portsmouth City Council, a unitary authority.
32) The local council, a unitary authority, is Middlesbrough Borough Council.
33) On 1 April 1997, Leicester City Council became a unitary authority.
34) Generally they are the local borough or district council or a unitary authority.
35) Medway is a conurbation and unitary authority in South East England.
36) The local authority is Southampton City Council, which is a unitary authority.
37) Banks supported the creation of a unitary authority or a "supercity".
38) Avon has since been abolished, and several mainly urban areas have become unitary authorities.
39) Five of the territorial councils are unitary authorities and also act as regional councils.
40) The parish of Badger is part of the unitary authority of Shropshire Council.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unitary authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unitary authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unitary authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unitary authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unitary authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of unitary authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unitary authority
Compound Sentences with unitary authority
Complex Sentences with unitary authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with unitary authority