undermine authority in a sentence
1) This mode of proceeding undermines papal authority.
2) However, factories and mills undermined the old patriarchal authority.
3) He was unhappy to have his authority undermined again.
4) This rapidly undermined the authority of the central government.
undermine authority example sentences5) Nobody should undermine the authority of the state Assembly .
6) Other incidents serve to undermine Queeg's authority.
7) Military leaders say that diminishing those powers would undermine commanders' authority.
8) These two progressively undermined the authority of the Cabinet Secretary.
9) Nothing undermines authority and confidence quicker and more effectively than than that.
10) The eventual outcome of the cabinet changes further undermined FitzGerald's authority.
11) These możni (Magnates) constantly sought to undermine princely authority.
12) His attempts to secure the support of semi-autonomous border commanders undermined central authority.
13) The five men were charged with terrorism aimed at undermining authority on 29 October.
14) Was that a move by the police to undermine the new authorities?
example sentences with authority15) These reverses undermined Safa Giray's authority in Kazan.
16) All these houses became hereditary, thereby eventually undermining the kings' authority there.
17) In the peace treaty, the Hungarian King again undermined Tvrtko's authority.
18) When police claim to enforce the law by breaking it their moral authority is undermined .
19) Popular voting undermines the authority of tribal leaders, which is why it is universally opposed.
20) It is unfortunate that the small number of pro- coursing clergy are undermining this moral authority.
21) Cleopatra's "'Roman' language of command works to undermine Antony's authority.
22) He was enjoying the game when his authority was undermined and substitutions were made without his consultation.
23) Nevertheless, the paucity of Sinhalese undermined the force's authority among the majority ethnic group.
24) Report them fearlessly because their (corruption) undermines police authority for the Venezuelan people.
25) Additionally, several groups worry that removal from ESA could undermine authority of the endangered species act.
26) Rivers may well have resigned had Sterling followed through in undermining Rivers' authority over personnel decisions.
27) Parents often err by giving in once or twice only to find their authority is then undermined .
How to use authority in a sentence28) Pinchot's authority was substantially undermined by the election of President William Howard Taft in 1908.
29) Spence suggested that the entire scenario was part of an intelligence operation to undermine Mathers' authority.
30) The Lords did not in their speeches think that they were undermining the authority of Lawrence.
31) Individual Khanlyks of the Kimak Kaganate grew stronger, separatist forces increased, undermining central authority.
32) Betar and Hatzohar members resented this appointment because it was seen as undermining Jabotinsky's authority.
33) He claims he was frustrated out of the job after his authority was constantly undermined by trust directors.
34) The Parliament considered this an illegal act because they believed it undermined the authority of the Crown-in-Parliament.
35) Chancellor mulled weakening the SMC and undermining al-Husseini's authority by making the office of mufti elective.
36) Copeland's authority was undermined by the House, which recruited members from among Brady's former deputies.
37) Thereafter he proved wily and skilful, and ultimately betrayed an ambition to undermine Tudor authority in Ireland.
38) When you have weak internal sovereignty organization such as rebel groups will undermine the authority and disrupt the peace.
39) There is a danger that staff experts may, intentionally or not, undermine the authority of line managers.
40) Postmodern authors tend to celebrate chance over craft, and further employ metafiction to undermine the writer's authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of undermine authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of undermine authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with undermine authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word undermine authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with undermine authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of undermine authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of undermine authority
Compound Sentences with undermine authority
Complex Sentences with undermine authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with undermine authority