tourist arrival in a sentence
1) Certain tourist arrivals are due to the industry.
2) There had been a record 9,300,000 tourist arrivals in 1990.
3) In 2010, Kerala attracted 0.66 million foreign tourist arrivals .
tourist arrival example sentences4) Almost 80% of tourist arrivals originate from the European Union.
5) Jerusalem is the most-visited city with 3.5 million tourist arrivals annually.
6) Tourist arrivals and receipts to Malaysia are shown in Table 8.1.
7) The bulk of tourist arrivals on the islands are from Western Europe.
8) Tourist arrivals to Ghana include South Americans, Asians, Europeans.
9) In 2009, Sri Lanka's tourist arrivals were a mere 447 thousand.
10) The same report notes that Filipinos accounted for 80 percent of the tourist arrivals .
11) Garment exports rose by almost 8%, while tourist arrivals increased by nearly 35%.
12) Tourist arrivals have dropped sharply since 2011, hitting an important source of revenue and employment.
13) The Formula One event contributes significantly to tourist arrivals and tourism income to Kuala Lumpur.
14) Tourist arrivals rebounded by 20% compared to 2009, although from a very low base.
15) In 2009, Penang attracted 5.96 million tourists, ranking third in tourist arrivals in Malaysia.
example sentences with tourist arrival16) Chennai has been the most visited Indian city since 2008, in terms of foreign tourists arrival .
17) There were nearly one billion tourist arrivals in 2008, compared to only twenty-five million in 1950.
18) This ranks India as the 38th country in the world in terms of foreign tourist arrivals .
19) International tourist arrivals worldwide grew by 5%, the same rate as during the full year 2013.
20) Tourism is Goa's primary industry: it handles 12% of all foreign tourist arrivals in India.
21) In 2005 alone, the province saw a 37% increase in tourist arrivals compared to the previous year.
22) Economic backlash The damaging effects of terrorism have seen Kenya's tourist city of Mombasa recording declining tourist arrivals .
23) International tourist arrivals have decreased in recent years in response to the media reports on political instability in Nepal.
24) The occupancy rate is usually high to midrange, especially during the summer months, when tourist arrivals are highest.
25) The increase in tourist arrivals has led to growing demand for hotels and other forms of accommodation surrounding tourist hotspots.
26) Since then Bali become known to international tourist with foreign tourist arrivals rose for more than 100% in 1927.
27) India attracted 6.85 million international tourist arrivals and $18.4 billion in foreign exchange earnings from tourism receipts in 2013.
28) By 2010, India replaced Korea as the top source market for Israel from Asia with 41,000 tourist arrivals .
How to use tourist arrival in a sentence29) India became the top source market for Israel from Asia in 2010 with 41,000 tourist arrivals in that year.
30) As of late 2006, tourist arrivals fell 15.23% (73,000 potential visitors) from the eleven months prior.
31) The Atlantis resort on nearby Paradise Island accounts for more tourist arrivals to the city than any other hotel property.
32) In 2010, the figure of foreign tourist arrival increased by 40 percent in the first half of the year.
33) Tourist arrivals have actually increased as a result of Hong Kong people choosing to visit the enclave instead of China.
34) The EU 's smallest member state has held its own thanks to record tourist arrivals and a growing financial services industry.
35) Despite the economic crisis of 1998, tourist arrivals in Malaysia increased from 6,210,900 in 1997 to 10,221,600 in 2000.
36) Maharashtra is the most visited state in India by foreign tourists, with more than 5.1 million foreign tourists arrivals annually.
37) In some of these cases estimates for 2013 international tourist arrivals by the World Travel and Tourism Council have been used.
38) In the event, tourist arrivals in January-March 1991 were down only 3 per cent compared with the same period in 1990.
39) In the same period domestic tourists were (which is about 14% of the total domestic tourist arrival in Kerala).
40) Due to the national government's aggressive tourism campaign, local and foreign tourist arrivals in the city are on the rise.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tourist arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tourist arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tourist arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tourist arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tourist arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of tourist arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tourist arrival
Compound Sentences with tourist arrival
Complex Sentences with tourist arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with tourist arrival