visitor arrival in a sentence
1) Visitor arrivals hit 13.2 million, exceeding 2010's record 11.6 million.
2) The events generated a surge in visitor arrivals and enhanced the Singapore brand internationally.
3) All signs indicate the long-term trend will see a steady increase in the number of visitor arrivals .
visitor arrival example sentences4) Today, its Full and Allied Members collectively handle most of New Zealand's holiday visitor arrivals .
5) Total August visitor arrivals and resident departures both hit new highs , partly thanks to a tremendous ski season.
6) Total visitor arrivals remain below pre-recession peaks despite these gains, while visitor expenditures have only recently surpassed previous highs.
7) The number of visitor arrivals to New Zealand in August 2014 was down less than 1 percent from August 2013.
8) Overview of the Budget Hotel Industry The tourism industry has seen an upward trend of visitor arrivals in recent years.
9) In the August 2014 year, visitor arrivals numbered 2.80 million, up 5 percent from the August 2013 year.
10) This performance marked a new milestone for the tourism industry as visitor arrivals demonstrated sustained growth despite the challenges of the previous year.
11) The years following the task force saw visitor arrivals to Chiang Mai increase, however there was still a relatively poor showing in foreign arrivals.
12) In 2012, Australia was Indonesia's 12th-largest inbound market for visitor arrivals , with the majority of visitors travelling for holiday or to visit relatives.
13) This came off the back of the latest tourism figures of 3,459 European holiday visitor arrivals from January-August 2007, according to Brunei Tourism.
14) In contrast , the number of Japanese visitor arrivals in Taiwan fell by about 8 percent to 660,000 in the first half of the year.
15) Many marketers personally find overlays annoying , so they want to delay them as long as possible into an average visitors' arrival .
example sentences with visitor arrival16) I did notice in the bathroom mirror that I was well marked by the bra especially across my back when I got changed for my visitors' arrival .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of visitor arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of visitor arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with visitor arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word visitor arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with visitor arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of visitor arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of visitor arrival
Compound Sentences with visitor arrival
Complex Sentences with visitor arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with visitor arrival