recent arrival in a sentence
1) In Niger , the number of recent arrivals remains small.
2) Arab-Americans are more recent arrivals in the United States.
3) It is a elatively recent arrival to Southern California.
recent arrival example sentences4) The Deputy Under Secretary was a recent arrival at Century.
5) Unlike lead, aluminium is a relatively recent arrival in the pollution debate.
6) I have yet to check out the store for their recent Spring arrivals .
7) The cast included two recent arrivals , both falsettists, plus a new conductor.
8) More recent arrivals include Bugis trader settlers from Sulawesi and Javanese transmigrants.
9) Peterson-era people distrusted more recent arrivals .
10) I started my journey in Houston visiting my parents who are recent arrivals to Texas.
11) The recent arrival of supplies for the new solar project at Abaokoro was no exception.
12) Having a close relative in Britain, even a recent arrival , was a huge advantage.
13) One of the surest signs of Spring has been the recent arrival of Tree Swallows!
14) But they may have met their match in a recent arrival : the Asian needle ant.
15) Among the more recent arrivals in the Washington area are those from the Horn of Africa.
example sentences with recent arrival16) Some recent arrivals from Britain, especially those from Scotland, had a high Loyalist proportion.
17) Later on, two of the more recent arrivals get a nasty surprise at vote time.
18) The most recent arrival was born to Haniyeh's neighbours, in a house three doors down.
19) Are they recent arrivals from Norway, or birds which have been around since the autumn migration?
20) Although she was the most recent arrival on the team, nobody seemed to question her authority.
21) Hopi early complaints about the Navajo arose because these comparatively recent arrivals raided Hopi villages and fields.
22) Islands have also been colonised such as the most recent arrival of pine marten on Mull.
23) Television is a reasonably recent arrival there, and is only just beginning to have an effect.
24) Some immigrants have resided in Canada for a number of years, while others are more recent arrivals .
25) Estimating tax revenues from immigrants requires a dynamic picture that includes all immigrants, not just recent arrivals .
26) I thought that one or two people might die, and those people could be recent arrivals .
27) One recent arrival opened his "proceeds" from a sale only to find the sardines inside were spoiled.
28) Many white people were relatively recent arrivals in the country and showed little hesitation about moving on after independence.
How to use recent arrival in a sentence29) Conversely, fears and phobias are slow to develop to dangerous objects that are recent arrivals in our environments.
30) These trends are the result of the higher proportions of recent arrivals , not a reduced ability to integrate.
31) The Long-tailed Bat ("Chalinolobus tuberculatus"), a more recent arrival , is relatively common.
32) A recent arrival at Shepreth Railway Station is a duck nesting happily in a habitat created specially for her.
33) The "side-neighbors" (Tupiniquim) meant perhaps recent arrivals , still trying to jostle their way in.
34) Over 80% the candidates that would leave without a given reason were recent arrivals to Australia or the state.
35) The typical Muslim dialect of Baghdad is a more recent arrival in the city and comes from Bedouin speech instead.
36) Abel-François Villemain, a recent arrival from the "Collège Charlemagne", lectured on French and classical literature.
37) The other leading source country of Vancouver's recent arrivals was India, which accounted for 12.4% of newcomers.
38) Observations recorded in the logbooks provided evidence of the recent arrival of the cold water Labrador Current in the area.
39) It could also be a bit upsetting because many of the Sikhs who cry bigotry are recent arrivals to Canada.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of recent arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of recent arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with recent arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word recent arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with recent arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of recent arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of recent arrival
Compound Sentences with recent arrival
Complex Sentences with recent arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with recent arrival