train arrival in a sentence
1) Sign 'Hereford Station' and train arrival .
2) The depot was the place to be upon train arrivals or departures.
3) These stops have indicators that flash timings of next metro train's arrival .
train arrival example sentences4) The Battlehawks fly to the base and await the train's arrival .
5) Joe Byrne interrupted the conversation alerting the group about the train's arrival .
6) Turn round ( train arrival to train departure) could be achieved in as little as four minutes.
7) Off we set into the station proper, aware we were already late for the train's arrival .
8) In the foreground there appears to be a train attendant awaiting the train's arrival who has his legs cropped.
9) The train's arrival was an Event and whole families gathered on the station platforms to see their travelling members off.
10) The train bell is rung upon the train's arrival towards a station as well as on the approach to a crossing.
11) Their purpose was to separate mail for connection with a westbound stagecoach departing soon after the train's arrival at St. Joseph.
12) As this is going on, other conductors arrive at the stations in the park and prepare for the trains' arrival .
13) Yet she had timed her appearance so exactly that it seemed as if she had been forewarned of the train's arrival .
14) Services on the Punggol and Sengkang LRT systems will be extended to coincide with the last train arrivals on the North-East Line .
15) In addition, early train arrival often leading to trains waiting outside stations (a situation hardly comprehensible for passengers) is ruled out by DAS.
example sentences with train arrival16) The old station, with its multiple passenger platforms and sidings, had been designed to cope with frequent passenger train arrivals and departures.
17) She was hired to cover train arrivals and departures and write personal interest stories at "The Battle Creek Evening News" for $7 a week.
18) In 2012 it boasted 95.8% average on-time performance (measured only for a train's arrivals at its last station no more than six minutes late).
19) The Plymouth MBTA station is near Cordage Park in North Plymouth, along Route 3A. (The other terminus is in Kingston and has more frequent train arrivals and departures.
20) Upon the train's arrival in River City, Iowa, a stranger stands up and declares, "Gentlemen, you intrigue me.
21) Train arrival "countdown clocks"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of train arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of train arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with train arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word train arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with train arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of train arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of train arrival
Compound Sentences with train arrival
Complex Sentences with train arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with train arrival