predate arrival in a sentence
1) The following four styles predate the arrival in Japan of Buddhism.
2) The Muslims assert that their presence in the area predates the British arrival by several centuries.
3) Its origin is unclear, but it probably predated the arrival of the Greeks in the 7th century BCE.
predate arrival example sentences4) Dissatisfaction also extended to prohibition of Greek societies on campus, although student interest in social organizations predated McKenzie's arrival .
5) It is not known whether this predated the arrival of the Aryans or whether this region was inhabited by other civilisations.
6) The country has a long history of contact with China, some of which may even predate Captain Cook's arrival in the 18th century.
7) An Antemoro taboo against dogs as unclean, although shared by Islam, actually predates the arrival of the religion on the island.
8) The extended family group is referred to by the Kichwa word ""ayllu"", although this type of organization predates the arrival of Quechua speakers.
9) The Arab slave trade in the Indian Ocean, Red Sea, and Mediterranean Sea long predated the arrival of any significant number of Europeans on the African continent.
10) The oldest styles are the "tsumairi" "shinmei-zukuri", "taisha-zukuri", and "sumiyoshi-zukuri", believed to predate the arrival of Buddhism.
11) Many names predate the radical changes in the English language triggered by the Norman Conquest, and some predate the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons.
12) The early history of the Dos Pilas site is unclear, there are traces of an earlier indigenous dynasty predating the arrival of B'alaj Chan K'awiil from Tikal.
13) The precise origins of the "pupusa" are debated, although its presence in El Salvador is known to predate the arrival of the Spaniards.
14) Styles predating the arrival of Buddhism
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of predate arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of predate arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with predate arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word predate arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with predate arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of predate arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of predate arrival
Compound Sentences with predate arrival
Complex Sentences with predate arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with predate arrival