boat arrival in a sentence
1) More than 30 boat arrivals have been involved .
2) The number of unauthorised boat arrivals to Australia increased during 2008.
3) The number of boat arrivals soared.
boat arrival example sentences4) By 2004, the number of unauthorized boat arrivals had been reduced dramatically.
5) Even if one arrives, there will still be no boat arrivals .
6) The government pointed out that by that November the boat arrivals had stopped.
7) Polling in Australia has shown a continual rise in opposition to boat arrivals .
8) Following the boat's arrival at Lorient, the crew received three weeks leave.
9) Government policy towards unauthorised boat arrivals remained controversial for the life of the Rudd Government.
10) Boat arrivals The Government introduced bridging visas in response to a surge in boat arrivals .
11) Boat arrivals The Government introduced bridging visas in response to a surge in boat arrivals .
12) Donkeys and mules are stationed at the main port to cater for new boat arrivals .
13) Unauthorised boat arrivals in Australia increased from 161 people in 2008 to nearly 3000 people in 2009.
14) A couple of these parts included guesthouses which used to make a decent living until the boats noisy arrival .
15) Effective UNHCR screening of all Rohingya boat arrivals would help the Thai government determine who is entitled to refugee status .
example sentences with boat arrival16) This will be the fate off all boat arrivals if the government gets their way on the new migration laws.
17) The flow of asylum seeker boat arrivals to Australia had re-emerged following the first Rudd Government's relaxation of border controls.
18) As the "City of Keansburg" steamed up the Kingston breakwater, the shores were packed with people, thousands of them, eagerly awaiting the boat arrival .
19) Mr Bowen said the Coalition ''has made a political decision that it is not in their political interest to see boat arrivals in Australia stop''.
20) The government of Prime Minister John Howard extended the time they spent in mandatory detention and introduced temporary protection visas for boat arrivals .
21) The Gillard Government undertook a series of adjustments to Australia's system of mandatory detention amid a growing stream of unauthorised boat arrivals .
22) Jasper is arrested on the boat's arrival by immigration and Jasper ends up in a detention center, grieving for his father.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of boat arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of boat arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with boat arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word boat arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with boat arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of boat arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of boat arrival
Compound Sentences with boat arrival
Complex Sentences with boat arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with boat arrival