total approximately in a sentence
1) Their air wings totaled approximately 140 aircraft.
2) There were 40 deaths and damage totaled approximately $50 million.
3) In 2008, contract spending totaled approximately $540 billion.
total approximately example sentences4) There are 58 hymns totaling approximately 11,000 verses.
5) Dow's 2012 sales totaled approximately $57 billion.
6) Financial losses totaled approximately $350,000 and left many homeless.
7) Throughout the state, damage totaled approximately $10 million.
8) United Way income totals approximately $40,000 annually.
9) The 12 -story structures total approximately 250,000 square feet.
10) First quarter cash flow from operating activities totaled approximately $197 million.
11) The number of graduates now totals approximately 130,000.
12) The two storms totaled approximately $10.5 million in property damage.
13) The funds under PEPFAR total approximately $46 billion.
14) Damage totaled approximately $6.7 million, primarily to crops.
15) Damage in Alabama totaled approximately $300,000.
example sentences with total approximately16) South Vietnamese defensive forces around Saigon totaled approximately 60,000 troops.
17) The external financial assistance totalled approximately $165 million between 1993 and 2009.
18) Damage totaled approximately $95 million.
19) Turner's combined album and single sales total approximately 100 million copies worldwide.
20) Grant's Union forces totaled approximately 108,000 men.
21) The hardened concrete contains interconnected air voids totalling approximately 15 to 25 percent.
22) The windows total approximately 4000 sqft and contain nearly 250,000 pieces of glass.
23) These projects will total approximately 20 mi and cost around $1.5 million.
24) From 2007 to 2011, Chinese arms sales totaled approximately $11 billion.
25) The combined stalking horse bids for those assets total approximately $56.6 million.
26) BSG's budget totals approximately $1,400,000 annually.
27) It totals approximately 490,000 square feet on slightly more than one acre .
28) The additions to Death Valley National Park total approximately 41000 acre.
How to use total approximately in a sentence29) In the tri-county area alone, damage totaled approximately $4.5 billion.
30) The main passenger terminal consists of three interconnected buildings totaling approximately 220000 ft2.
31) Currently, the Company manages 108 properties totaling approximately 7.8 million square feet.
32) Upon completion, the building will total approximately 46,650 sf.
33) Fourteen recordings ( totaling approximately nine hours) of humpback song were made.
34) Agricultural crop damage by the same species totals approximately $100 million every year.
35) These losses would exceed home loan losses, which total approximately $49 billion.
36) China had iron-ore reserves, totalling approximately 44 billion tons, in 1980.
37) Over the course of the war 85 million Americans purchased bonds totalling approximately $.
38) Damage in South Florida totaled approximately $25 million (1928 USD).
39) Outstanding subscriptions totalled approximately £13,400 and efforts were being made to reduce these.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of total approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of total approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with total approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word total approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with total approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of total approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of total approximately
Compound Sentences with total approximately
Complex Sentences with total approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with total approximately