approximate range in a sentence
1) Approximate range counting can be answered in __FORMULA__ with this method.
2) New teachers can earn an approximate range of $35-50,ooo.
3) The circle around the camp icon shown in Fig. 3 indicates the approximate range of the possible error.
approximate range example sentences4) By seeing how wide the pattern is , you can determine the approximate range the shot was made from.
5) Over an approximate range of 2.5x density variance, the net result is approximately the same insulation value".
6) A weak acid has a p"K"a value in the approximate range −2 to 12 in water.
7) The maps below show the approximate range of each species, and the descriptions give a little information about them.
8) The approximate range of visibility may also be shown for some lights; "6M" would indicate that a light is visible at a maximum range of 6 miles.
9) A 2009 U.S. study based on 2006 data estimated the prevalence of ASD in 8-year-old children to be 9.0 per 1,000 ( approximate range 8.6-9.3).
10) Gallagher is a tenor, with an approximate range of B2-C5, while Lyle is a light baritone with an approximate range of F2-G4.
11) Gallagher is a tenor, with an approximate range of B2-C5, while Lyle is a light baritone with an approximate range of F2-G4.
12) Based upon the Newton truck from Smith Electric Vehicles, the eTrans was designed with an approximate range of 130 miles between charges.
13) Recent studies using DSM-IV criteria have persistently found high rates of OCPD in persons with OCD, with an approximate range of 23% to 32% in persons with OCD.
14) The buffer region extends over the approximate range p"K"a ± 2, though buffering is weak outside the range p"K"a ± 1.
15) These numbers do not represent the absolute limits of human vision, but the approximate range within which most people can see reasonably well under most circumstances.
example sentences with approximate range16) Whether the visa was issued or denied, and date of such action (if unknown, please provide an approximate range of dates);
17) 3 approximate range at height of about 1.2 m /4 ft; varies with weather conditions and presence or absence of obstacles.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate range
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate range with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate range
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate range in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate range.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate range. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate range
Compound Sentences with approximate range
Complex Sentences with approximate range
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate range