approximately in a sentence
1) Ordnance organizational equipment was approximately 100 percent complete.
2) The performance lasts approximately 2 hours 50 minutes.
3) After hours call rotates approximately 1 week every 12 weeks.
approximately example sentences4) The typical fee is approximately $350.
5) This includes approximately 6 railroad track crossings.
6) This trail takes approximately 21⁄2 hours.
7) The school schedules approximately 50 lessons weekly.
8) This walking tour lasts approximately 30 minutes.
9) This walking tour lasts approximately 40 minutes.
10) This walking tour lasts approximately 35 minutes.
11) This walking tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
12) The gestation period is approximately 4 months.
13) Overall death rate approximately 1 per 1000.
14) The toy is approximately 14" long.
15) Three state agencies oversee approximately 26 early learning programs.
example sentences with approximately16) The earliest eruption was approximately 3 million years ago.
17) He has completed approximately 100 civil jury trials.
18) The total route is approximately 35 km.
19) This incremental update occurs approximately every three minutes.
20) The hours are approximately 50 per week.
21) The furnace was replaced approximately 5 years ago.
22) The project cost approximately $10 million.
23) Approximately 150 medical evaluations had been performed.
24) The table runner is approximately 60"x16" finished.
25) There are approximately 55 million mortgages outstanding today.
26) The expected improvement is approximately 3 mpg.
27) The overall length is approximately 10".
28) The boundary wall completed was approximately 18 metres long.
How to use approximately in a sentence29) It has approximately 287 accredited institutional members.
30) The total land mass is approximately 193 square miles.
31) This toy is approximately 12" long.
32) The toy is approximately 22" long.
33) Our intestinal lining replaces itself approximately every 24 hours.
34) Eggs are laid approximately every 56 hours.
35) Our default text size is approximately 11 points.
36) This whole sequence lasts approximately 38 seconds including inter titles.
37) The purse decrease is approximately 12 per cent.
38) The average reading speed is approximately 200 words per minute.
39) The frame measures approximately 20" square.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximately
Compound Sentences with approximately
Complex Sentences with approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximately