contain approximately in a sentence
1) Each category contains approximately 15 different upgrades.
2) The lot contains approximately 125 striped spaces.
3) These periods contained approximately equal numbers of cases.
contain approximately example sentences4) The glossary contains approximately one thousand business terms.
5) The finished product contained approximately 2 million lines of code.
6) The classes contain approximately equal numbers of members.
7) Each module contains approximately four hours of instruction.
8) The earth's crust contains approximately 0.
9) Each ounce of meat contains approximately 7 grams of protein.
10) The largest winter roost observed contained approximately 250 birds.
11) The film contains approximately two hours of original music.
12) The one pound bag contains approximately 30 crystals of varying size.
13) These boxes contain approximately 30 pounds of canned and boxed food.
14) The list contains approximately 170 organizations with addresses and contacts.
15) Their master library contains approximately 10,000 titles covering all subjects.
example sentences with contain approximately16) The new high school contained approximately 1,200 students.
17) Today the conservatory contains approximately 1,700 plant species.
18) Each edition contains approximately 500-1,000 notices.
19) Standard 8 oz measuring cup contains approximately 4 oz of dog food.
20) In total, entering 7th grade class contains approximately 225 students.
21) Human tissue contains approximately 50 parts per billion of fluorine.
22) It was built in 1904 and contained approximately 1,000 volumes.
23) The collection contains approximately 80% of Finland's sound recordings.
24) Human tissue contains approximately 0.2 to 0.5% chlorine.
25) The human genome contains approximately 125 bHLH factors.
26) Body tissues contain approximately 70% water which is essential for life.
27) Plasma contains approximately 85% water and 9-11% protein.
28) A two-tablespoon serving contains approximately 10 grams of fiber.
How to use contain approximately in a sentence29) The amphibian and reptile collection contains approximately 15,000 specimens.
30) The average head contains approximately 100,000 hairs at any given time.
31) These last five, contained approximately 700 deported Acadians.
32) Beth Israel's wastewater contained approximately 360 ppb mercury.
33) It contains approximately 27000 lines of Persian poetry.
34) Altogether, each legion contained approximately 4,800 men.
35) It currently contains approximately 40 methods related to about 27 LMOs.
36) The NEC is available as a bound book containing approximately 1000 pages.
37) Current estimates suggest that it contains approximately 9,000,000 volumes.
38) Each one contains approximately 1,500 molecules of cholesterol ester.
39) October 15: McHale's rally contained approximately 400 participants.
40) The 36 kWh battery contains approximately 4,000 individual lithium-ion cells.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of contain approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of contain approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with contain approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word contain approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with contain approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of contain approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of contain approximately
Compound Sentences with contain approximately
Complex Sentences with contain approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with contain approximately