approximate to in a sentence
1) Usually results can only approximate to some" ideal" measure.
2) The five centred arch can approximate to an ellipse.
3) How far does the phenomenon of child abuse approximate to this model?
approximate to example sentences4) This approximates to the normal forces employed in Venetian opera.
5) In practise this approximates to the mean of moment statistics.
6) Each species in the hedge approximates to one hundred years.
7) The loss of earnings allowance approximated to the average male industrial wage.
8) Thus the intensity of selection approximates to __FORMULA__.
9) Therefore, the phrase approximates to "clump soul".
10) This can be reasonably approximated to the very simple form __FORMULA__.
11) Steam can not be approximated to an ideal gas.
12) Concentrated solutions of glucose approximate to treacle.
13) Each 100 seems to approximate to 10%, alongside some magic numbers.
14) It frequently approximated to brigandage when large areas were laid under irregular taxation.
15) In an extremely well sorted sediment all particles approximate to the same size.
example sentences with approximate to16) The waitress then finds something on the menu that approximates to it.
17) Any practical filter can only approximate to such an ideal, of course.
18) Thus, the modified splenic TAC approximates to the hepatic arterial TAC.
19) On the mainland these counties approximated to the boundaries of the civil counties.
20) All this approximates to what Americans know as 'public history'.
21) The relationship between UK and EC competition policy approximates to this division of labour.
22) Formulae are available for molecules whose shape approximates to that of a symmetric top.
23) In Egypt is used for (or , which is approximated to ).
24) A Maa approximates to 33 cents.
25) The whole nightclub scene runs on women trying to approximate to impossible male standards of beauty.
26) As a result, the MNI should approximate to the number of prey eaten.
27) The frequency curve approximates to a continuous functional relationship between grain size and weight percentage variation.
28) What does it approximate to ?
How to use approximate to in a sentence29) Typically, fares approximate to those of Translink operated bus services on the same route.
30) Here again we seem to have approximation without a thing approximated to a grammatical nonsense.
31) In that the size scale is logarithmic in reality the distribution approximates to log normal.
32) If anything greenfield development should be taxed to the point that approximate to brownfield costs.
33) A crew, approximated to be encouraged, but when companies and their prices.
34) Richly-decorated Saloon Bars more closely approximate to the modern idea of a Victorian pub.
35) What would that approximate to ?
36) Familiarity with Hebrew was taken to approximate to having had distinctiveness training with this alphabet.
37) Often, stabilizing your operation from approximate to inessential helps enquire your colour of discomfort.
38) A year on this world is approximate to standard, but there is a difference.
39) Territory approximates to our Russia "(see 'Russia' below)".
40) You will not recede from the truth, but will approximate to the truth.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate to.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate to
Compound Sentences with approximate to
Complex Sentences with approximate to
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate to