take apprentice in a sentence
1) We've taken apprentices every year since I've been there.
2) A player of Level 18 or higher can begin taking apprentices .
3) The Archmage takes a new apprentice , Sheol, and then goes into seclusion.
take apprentice example sentences4) Women were admitted into many gilds and were permitted to take apprentices and to hire journeymen.
5) Both men and women could take apprentices , although women usually did so in conjunction with their husbands.
6) Those bard-poets who become experts or "alaylı" then take apprentices for themselves and continue the tradition.
7) Initially, Jinn was worried about taking another apprentice , as his last pupil fell to the dark side.
8) He took an apprentice named Saxon, who became power hungry, forming a triad to oppose The Master.
9) Over time, as he gained skill and capital, a journeyman could begin to sub-contract larger projects and eventually take apprentices and become a master himself.
10) The principal change was the abolition of the system of apprenticeship, which had allowed dentists to take apprentices or pupils in return for payment.
11) The apprentice was taken into the home of the master and became a member of his family; the master became a type of surrogate father for the apprentice.
12) One day each year, usually around Easter, all of the apprentices were taken to the theater and shown a play for apprentice day.
13) The "kahuna" took the apprentice into his household as a member of the family, although often "the tutor was a relative".
14) In the United Kingdom, the master sweeps took apprentices , who were boys from the workhouse or bought them from their parents and trained them to climb chimneys.
15) SIXTH ,That no Master nor Fellow take an apprentice unless he hath suficient Occupation to set him at work Nay to set three of his Fellows; or two at least at work.
example sentences with take apprentice16) The reason must be that since the dispute over women had reached a critical phase by the end of 1909, very few girl apprentices were taken on after that.
17) Well W K never took an apprentice , he wouldn't you know, he hadn't time, he had a permanent assis assistants like.
18) Probably for reasons of religion, Evesham moved to Paris, where he lived with his family and took apprentices from 1601 to 1614.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take apprentice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take apprentice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take apprentice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take apprentice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take apprentice.
20 examples of simple sentences of take apprentice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take apprentice
Compound Sentences with take apprentice
Complex Sentences with take apprentice
Compound-Complex Sentences with take apprentice