sweet apple in a sentence
1) The natural sweetness comes from using sweet apples .
2) Sweet apple and honeydew flavors come first.
3) Kim sneaks out of the house and joins the sweet apple teens.
sweet apple example sentences4) Chop a sweet apple fine then put in with worms for a day.
5) Extremely sweet apples with barely any acid flavor are popular in Asia and especially India.
6) You can even substitute regular brandy with apple brandy for a more intense, sweet apple flavour.
7) The concept of a sweet apple with seeds in the middle is exactly where we need to focus.
8) This will release some of the apple juices, giving a sweet apple puree surrounding the apple chunks.
9) Meanwhile, Conrad, Albert and Rose set off to sweet apple to prepare for the event.
10) apple cider vinegar is a vinegar made from crushed sweet apples (of the winter and fall variety).
11) Fruits which contain pectin but lack sufficient acid are peach, pear, quince, sweet apple and guava.
12) Applejack, a hard-working earth pony in charge of her family's apple orchard, sweet apple Acres.
13) The lucky girl chosen randomly from Conrad's fan club is fifteen-year-old Kim MacAfee from sweet apple , Ohio.
14) Tart cranberry juice helps to balance the sweet apple juice or cider, and it perks up the color, too.
15) There is a strange unwholesome smell upon the room, like mildewed corduroys, sweet apples wanting air, and rotten books.
example sentences with sweet apple16) We may imagine an ascetic who consistently chooses the sour instead of the sweet apple , in order to mortify the flesh.
17) Vegetal, mossy and evocative of layers of greenery and earth, while at the same time suggesting sweet apple and beet.
18) Both are firm, sweet apples , not particularly tart, but with real apple flavor, some spicy notes, and mottled skins.
19) Small town delights can be savored near Danville at Beasley's Orchard and Gardens where you can pick a pumpkin, taste sweet apple cider, or take a hay ride.
20) The schools that feed into Roswell include Hembree Springs, Mimosa, Mountain Park, Roswell North, and sweet apple Elementary Schools.
21) Albert also gets his mother to leave sweet apple bound for home on the same train, getting Conrad and his mother out of his life for good.
22) All the teenagers in sweet apple are catching up on the latest gossip about Kim MacAfee and Hugo Peabody going steady ("The Telephone Hour").
23) Her next starring role, as the all-American teenager Kim from sweet apple , Ohio, in "Bye Bye Birdie" (1963), made her a major star.
24) Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples and reported that people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals.
25) And they 're potent, too: my cheeks have turned the colour of a Slack-ma-Girdle (an old variety of sweet apple , streaked with crimson).
26) They're then cooked for six to seven hours in rotisserie-style Southern Pride BBQ pits, using indirect heat and smoke from flavorful oak and sweet apple wood.
27) I only had sweet apples so I used only 1/4 cup of sugar (brown).
28) Sweet apple Pie
How to use sweet apple in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sweet apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sweet apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sweet apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sweet apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sweet apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of sweet apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sweet apple
Compound Sentences with sweet apple
Complex Sentences with sweet apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with sweet apple