apple grow in a sentence
1) From that bad start, many little rotten apples grew .
2) In the wild, apples grow readily from seeds.
3) There are several varieties of apples growing in the orchard.
apple grow example sentences4) Some of my relatives live in an apple growing area .
5) Apples grow on small , deciduous trees.
6) Domestic apples are generally propagated by grafting , although wild apples grow readily from seed .
7) And the small apples grow .
8) Is this a real apple growing on the tree or is it an artificial one?
9) Avalon was supposed to be an island where apples grew and after which it was named.
10) As a result of the forgiveness the poisonous apple grew and the foe was punished with death.
11) Powdery mildew is a common fungal infection of apples and can occur in almost any apple growing climate.
12) I have a tree in my garden that has both cookers and eating apples growing on separate boughs.
13) The vast majority of the population would agree that apples grow on apple trees and cherries grow on cheery trees.
14) The history of cider in the United States is very closely tied to the history of apple growing in this country.
15) At one time when they came with their bombs I run away to a vineyard you know where apples were growing .
example sentences with apple grow16) Surrounding the mountain are apple orchards, where pale pink colored flowers bloom in spring and bright red apples grow in autumn.
17) Apples grow on deciduous trees which are large if grown from seed, but small if grafted onto roots (rootstock).
18) The form of a verb and sentence stating a thing as a fact, not as a conception, wish or command of a speaker: apples grow on trees.
19) She has accompanied the queen of this isle from another island where apples grow , apples that sustain the longevity of these ladies.
20) The study was carried out at Moat Farm and Capel Grange Farm, Five Oak Green, in west Kent, which is one of the UK's main apple growing areas.
21) A model for regional pest control strategy, the program raises, irradiates (sterilizes), and releases moths throughout BC's apple growing region.
22) Wheat, fodder crops and vegetables are raised in the fertile Rennes basin and the département engages in apple growing for cider making.
23) Angst-free apple growing : Joan Greenway shows Graham Rice how
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apple grow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apple grow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apple grow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apple grow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apple grow.
20 examples of simple sentences of apple grow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apple grow
Compound Sentences with apple grow
Complex Sentences with apple grow
Compound-Complex Sentences with apple grow