cooking apple in a sentence
1) Don't forget to get er cooking apples .
2) Ideally use cooking apples or cooking crabapples.
3) Both eating and cooking apples can be used for this.
cooking apple example sentences4) Usually you will need a little more sugar if using cooking apples .
5) I bought some cooking apples do you want erm apple crumble this weekend?
6) A Casper the friendly cooking apple .
7) At seventeen I liked Nescafe, sausages, cooking apples and Camus.
8) Don't forget to get cooking apples , to put in the mincemeat.
9) Which variety In Britain, apples are broadly categorised as cooking apples and dessert apples.
10) Cooking apples Green-skinned, with tart flesh that holds its shape well during cooking.
11) Harvest pears, cooking apples and dessert apples as soon as they have ripened.
12) Whenever possible use four parts of eating apples with two parts of cooking apples or crab apples.
13) Other smaller brands rely on the available culinary (standard eating - supermarket and cooking apples ) fruit.
14) SECOND PRIZE Four cooking apples .
15) INGREDIENTS: 2kg cooking apples , 100g butter, 1 bunch rosemary, 200g sugar.
example sentences with cooking apple16) I've got some cooking apples out there Oh isn't he, I could hit him!
17) It was here that the well-known Bramley cooking apple was first seeded by Mary Ann Brailsford in 1809.
18) I went back today to pick some more cooking apples and found the swarm still hanging in the apple tree.
19) Give a little extra nitrogen to blackcurrants and cooking apples ; extra potash to gooseberries and red and white currants.
20) I am a big fan of Bramley cooking apples and this is a novel way of using them for breakfast.
21) To make one, a pie dish lined with shortcrust pastry is filled with sliced cooking apples sprinkled with demerara sugar and topped with slices of cheese.
22) Temperance fanatics burned or uprooted the orchards and wrought havoc on farms to the point that only dessert or cooking apples escaped the axe or torch.
23) Most of these cultivars are bred for eating fresh (dessert apples), though some are cultivated specifically for cooking ( cooking apples ) or producing cider.
24) In fact, the four cooking apples should have been five, but our continuing cashflow problems meant I had to disguise one of them as the reserve match ball.
25) I'd recommend using a cooking apple such as Macintosh, Braeburn or Empire, the red skins will keep the soup's color vibrant.
26) He conceded that apple was a useful wood, provided the tree had grown cooking apples - the sweeter the apple the softer the wood he said.
27) 750g/11⁄2 lb cooking apples , cored and sliced
28) 450g/1lb cooking apples , cored and very thinly sliced
How to use cooking apple in a sentence29) 800g/13⁄4lb cooking apples , cored and sliced
30) Think how irritated you would be if you began reading a story with the opening sentence 'They were cooking apples .'
31) Peedie bits of and when you speak about long ago times I associate the smell of paraffin and sawdust and cooking apples and all that you go into
32) Cooking apple
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cooking apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cooking apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cooking apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cooking apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cooking apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of cooking apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cooking apple
Compound Sentences with cooking apple
Complex Sentences with cooking apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with cooking apple