green apple in a sentence
1) Without you green apples wouldn't taste greener.
2) The prints depict groups of plump pears and green apples .
3) The fruits resemble small green apples .
green apple example sentences4) Green apple -All suppliers offer some version of an apple flavor.
5) Medium bodied with a crisp burst of green apple and pear.
6) Herefordshire Council uses a logo consisting of a green apple .
7) The juice of apples, especially green apples , contains malic acid.
8) Tart green apples and sharp cheddar are meant to go together.
9) Pear and green apple take over in the attack.
10) The aromas are intense with lifted figs, gooseberries and green apples .
11) Also available in green apple and Tropical Fruits versions.
12) Th University also won the Scottish green apple trophy in autumn 2012.
13) Chop the celery, asparagus, radishes and green apple .
14) It has massive fruit, reminiscent of plums, damsons and green apples .
15) Unripe starfruits are firmer and sour, and taste like green apples .
example sentences with green apple16) Betty Q, you can try making your own pectin from green apples .
17) It is situated on a hill and the surrounding is covered with green apple trees .
18) Perched on the table beneath a bright green apple and a bottle of pills.
19) He eats his green apples , rendered phosphorescent in the glow of his computer screen.
20) White musk is definitley noticeable in the opening, along with green apple and mint.
21) I should have grabbed a green apple and a packet of nut butter to go .
22) You want to estimate the ratio of green apples to ripe apples in the barrel.
23) Alison holds a small thing, a dainty little green apple that's really yellowish-brown.
24) Go out on the open decks, eat saltines, green apples and drink ginger ale.
25) Green apple Smoothie Recipe Plus Giveaway!
26) They were available in green apple , Berry Lemonade, and Cherry soda flavors.
27) One of my favorite combinations is green apple White Balsamic with about 10% scallion olive oil.
28) When the little green apple stops growing, it will soon wither and fall from the tree.
How to use green apple in a sentence29) Tangy flavours of green apple and lemon citrus are underscored by the chalky minerality of its native soil .
30) The co-building subsequently won an award at the 2012 green apple Built Environment and Architectural Heritage Awards.
31) The green apple stays till the end with subtle cedar and musk in the drydown which is too faint.
32) Next came Casco Bay Merluza with slices of avocado, green apple and spoonfuls of American sturgeon caviar.
33) And if you go with me to green apple Books , be prepared for a long shopping trip .
34) There he was, having a grand time pulling off clusters of half-grown green apples and gobbling them up.
35) Malic acid is typically associated with the taste of green apples while lactic acid is richer and more buttery tasting.
36) The nutty edge is carried through into the flavour, where it meets pleasant hints of green apples and greengages.
37) He juggled three green apples without missing a beat , and even managed to steal some bites during the process.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of green apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of green apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with green apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word green apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with green apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of green apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of green apple
Compound Sentences with green apple
Complex Sentences with green apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with green apple