baked apple in a sentence
1) Also , they smell like fresh baked apple pie.
2) The apple dessert basically looked and tasted like sliced, baked apples .
3) Full and fruity with attractive pear, baked apple and nectarine flavours.
baked apple example sentences4) Empanadas de manzana: a baked pastry filled with baked apples and cinnamon.
5) Long story short, these baked apples were on the table within the hour .
6) The mom baked apple pies.
7) The rich smells of coffee, French fries, and baked apples filled the café.
8) Recipes for " baked apple Dumplings" began appearing sometime in the mid-nineteenth century.
9) Favorite sweet recipes include apple muffins , baked apples with cinnamon, apple pie and homemade apple butter.
10) Street merchants sold those waiting in line oranges, bouquets of flowers, baked apples and ice cream.
11) The baked apples soften into a spoonable treat while the brown sugar melts down into a caramel syrup.
12) Baked apple chips are always a hit at my house , and they're easy to make.
13) Kathleen Lavender sighed, her mouth full of baked apple , cold and solid, her appetite gone.
14) I really liked the mild, warm flavour that resembled baked apples with a hint of pineapple and citrus.
15) Not that I had any doubt before-- I have so often heard Mr. Woodhouse recommend a baked apple .
example sentences with baked apple16) Scrumptious baked apple desserts?
17) A baked apple is a delicious and healthy dessert and very easy to make if you are cooking for on.
18) One day, when the family was harvesting apples from the backyard apple trees, the mother decided to give the neighbors two freshly baked apple pies.
19) The French Comte de Lauraguais said, "no fruit ripens in England but a baked apple "; but oranges and pine-apples are as cheap in London as in the Mediterranean.
20) Baking can also be used to prepare various other foods such as baked potatoes, baked apples , baked beans, some casseroles and pasta dishes such as lasagne.
21) Biscuits, coleslaw, house-made potato chips, mac and cheese, baked apples , and peach cobbler round out the offerings, but it's the Nashville hot here that you're after.
22) This larger-size crostada is the equivalent to, as the CSPI report points out, five baked apple pies and a vanilla cone at McDonald's.
23) If I'm not feeling like making something elaborate and just want an easy, warm dessert to top off the evening, this is where I turn: baked apples .
24) Ruth was used to a dessert too, and Rachaela bought her fruit pies and ice cream, but Emma had made plum tarts and custards, crumbles and baked apples .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baked apple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baked apple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baked apple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baked apple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baked apple.
20 examples of simple sentences of baked apple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baked apple
Compound Sentences with baked apple
Complex Sentences with baked apple
Compound-Complex Sentences with baked apple