swear allegiance in a sentence
1) And I never will swear allegiance to that.
2) We still celebrate her birthday and swear allegiance to her.
3) For they remembered that they had sworn allegiance to both emperors.
swear allegiance example sentences4) All those present swore allegiance to Aenarion.
5) The majority avoided controversy by swearing allegiance to "the king".
6) All who were present swore allegiance to the empire of Gaul.
7) The provinces in fact swore allegiance to Otho.
8) Some Persian nobles swore allegiance to Sam-Mirza.
9) Priests swore allegiance to Lutheranism or found new employment.
10) He relocated to Vichy and swore allegiance to the Vichy government.
11) He swears allegiance to King Trent as a soldier.
12) The dissenters are compelled to swear allegiance or be put to death.
13) They have sworn allegiance to the Warbutt now.
14) All members of the "Sonderkommando" swore personal allegiance to Hitler.
15) For those, who want to swear allegiance , personal meeting is must.
example sentences with swear allegiance16) They quickly swore allegiance to their cousin, Owain Glyndŵr.
17) And various other officials swear allegiance to the head of state before taking office.
18) Ma'qil then delivered the money and swore allegiance to him.
19) Eventually, Kauai's chief swore allegiance to Kamehameha.
20) The consensus is to continue fighting and the troops swear allegiance to Calbo.
21) This new gendarmerie swore allegiance to Hitler, not Pavelić.
22) Within days, Archduke Charles swore allegiance to the Constitution of Catalonia.
23) Swearing allegiance to the Constitution or what he perceived as domestic enemies ?
24) They then swore allegiance to Guntram and Clothar after their capture.
25) Government employees must swear allegiance to the nation and to the Pancasila ideology.
26) Thus, all Anglican clergy were obliged to swear publicly allegiance to the king.
27) Kneeling, he swears allegiance to Govianus, his rightful king.
28) His gesture encouraged many other generals to also swear allegiance to the new regime.
How to use swear allegiance in a sentence29) After swearing allegiance to Gigastorm, Dirge was rebuilt as Dirgegun.
30) Only after swearing allegiance to the archbishop was he allowed to continue his journey.
31) On the 26th of March, the Regiment swore allegiance to Napoleon.
32) Elizabeth and Mary were compelled to attend the ceremony and swear allegiance to him.
33) In exchange for not being killed, Little Ease swears allegiance to Gentle.
34) Eventually the French authorities demanded that all former officials swear allegiance or leave the country.
35) The Roman victory meant that Alba Longa conceded defeat and swore allegiance to Rome.
36) Their prayers were not heard, till they swore allegiance to the empire of Gaul.
37) In these ordinances, we are considered as swearing allegiance to the Captain of salvation.
38) Yazid asked Hussain to swear allegiance ("bay'ah") to him.
39) In his teens, he learned to drink and swore an allegiance to the pint.
40) When Stephen captured the rebelling barons, he let them go if they swore allegiance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of swear allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of swear allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with swear allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word swear allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with swear allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of swear allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of swear allegiance
Compound Sentences with swear allegiance
Complex Sentences with swear allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with swear allegiance