profess allegiance in a sentence
1) The courts continue to profess allegiance to the traditional approach.
2) The philosopher to whom above all others Hamilton professed allegiance was Aristotle.
3) He professed allegiance to Messiah was in reality a faith based on Mithras (Tammuz).
profess allegiance example sentences4) By this time, he had already professed allegiance to General Álvaro Obregón and the carrancista government.
5) The Barakzais in Peshawar, though outwardly professing allegiance to the Sikhs, were in reality in league with the insurgents.
6) He professed dutiful allegiance to Elizabeth, and his readiness to be employed in any service, matter of conscience in religion only excepted.
7) In 1724, he marched towards the South outwardly professing allegiance to the emperor but in reality determined to establish himself permanently in the Deccan.
8) Because the natives professed allegiance to Pugachev, the rebel leader had no choice but to implicitly condone their actions as part of his rebellion.
9) Both Al-Alfi and Hasan had professed allegiance to the pasha, but they soon turned against him and advanced upon the capitol from the south.
10) Also, the Lord Lyon states that a clan tartan should only be worn by those who profess allegiance to that clan's chief.
11) (3) Members of regular armed forces who profess allegiance to a Government or an authority not recognized by the Detaining Power.
12) "Everyone likes to profess strong allegiance to science-based decision making until the scientific consensus leads to a politically inconvenient conclusion," he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of profess allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of profess allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with profess allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word profess allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with profess allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of profess allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of profess allegiance
Compound Sentences with profess allegiance
Complex Sentences with profess allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with profess allegiance