surgeon apothecary in a sentence
1) He married a daughter of Richard Hingston, surgeon or apothecary at Penryn.
2) When this training was over, he set up a surgeon and apothecary at Lostwithiel.
3) There were about 50 physicians, 100 licensed surgeons , 100 apothecaries , and 250 additional unlicensed practitioners.
surgeon apothecary example sentences4) In 1820, he was apprenticed to a local surgeon and apothecary and, in 1824, he proceeded as a medical student to the University of Edinburgh.
5) That autumn, Keats left Clarke's school to apprentice with Thomas Hammond, a surgeon and apothecary who was a neighbour and the doctor of the Jennings family.
6) The first of their eight sons, Robert, was born in 1732 and in the same year Sutton returned to Kenton to start his own practice as surgeon and apothecary .
7) Mr. James Butlin as house surgeon , apothecary , and secretary,
8) , Robert ( c. 1708-1788), surgeon , apothecary , and smallpox inoculator, was born c .1708 and baptized in Kenton, Suffolk, 12 February 1708.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of surgeon apothecary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of surgeon apothecary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with surgeon apothecary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word surgeon apothecary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with surgeon apothecary.
20 examples of simple sentences of surgeon apothecary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of surgeon apothecary
Compound Sentences with surgeon apothecary
Complex Sentences with surgeon apothecary
Compound-Complex Sentences with surgeon apothecary