apostolic in a sentence
1) They were certainly not making " apostolic prophetic declarations".
2) Other texts written much later are not considered apostolic writings.
3) What is meant by "in apostolic language"?
apostolic example sentences4) He is the central figure of apostolic preaching.
5) These last propositions were hotly contested in the apostolic community.
6) Or is training in contemplative practice essential for apostolic selfless service?
7) Does training in apostolic selfless service replace training in contemplative practice?
8) The labour of the sisters is apostolic .
9) This was therefore an early argument supported by apostolic succession.
10) Authority is passed down through a form of apostolic succession.
11) Active members attend weekly meetings and perform apostolic work each week.
12) For us the apostolic doctrine concerning ministers is sufficient.
13) Well, what was " apostolic ministry"?
14) Dr Martin believes the apostolic visitation delayed real reform.
15) A general rapprochement between apostolic denominations has been underway since 2005.
example sentences with apostolic16) That is the vulnerability required of an apostolic lifestyle.
17) Manage assignments for various apostolic opportunities with other associate directors.
18) We are not living in any "second apostolic age".
19) His nomination as apostolic visitor was made official on March 19.
20) What happened was basically the apostolic preaching of the gospel.
21) Apostolic conflict is but a reproduction of patriarchal.
22) A true apostolic fire accompanied him to the very end.
23) In what ways does apostolic Tradition occur?
24) The New apostolic ministers preach without a manuscript.
25) Prefecture apostolic was established on 3 August 1904.
26) Papal primacy is different though related to apostolic succession as described here.
27) In several apostolic writings he supported the rosary prayer.
28) The second apostolic age began in the year 2001, ok?
How to use apostolic in a sentence
How to use apostolic in a sentence29) Catholics consider this authority apostolic , and of divine origin.
30) The apostolic writers including John make much of this important issue.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apostolic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apostolic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apostolic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apostolic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apostolic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apostolic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apostolic
Compound Sentences with apostolic
Complex Sentences with apostolic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apostolic