apostolic delegate in a sentence
1) He received the apostolic delegate and Doyen of Ypres to dinner.
2) Harding summoned the apostolic delegate in Washington, who then intervened with Pope Benedict XV.
3) On May 8, 1962 he was formally installed at St. Raphael's by the apostolic delegate .
apostolic delegate example sentences4) The Third Plenary Council was presided over by the apostolic delegate , Archbishop James Gibbons of Baltimore.
5) Acting upon the request of the apostolic delegate , Bishop Ferrero requested the fathers to return to the seminary.
6) As apostolic delegate , Lefebvre's chief duty was the building up of the ecclesiastical structure in French Africa.
7) The Holy See recognized the Republic of Indonesia on 6 July 1947 and established an apostolic delegate in the country.
8) He was ordained June 3, 1950 by Archbishop Amlet G. Cicognani, apostolic delegate to the United States.
9) On August 25, 1982, he was formally installed in that role by the apostolic delegate , Pio Laghi.
10) Apostolic delegate (equivalent to a Nuncio) for all of French Africa (18 countries), 1948-1959.
11) In Slovakia, Giuseppe Burzio, the apostolic delegate to Bratislava, protested the antisemitism and totalitarianism of the Tiso regime.
12) He wrote a letter on 7 July 1439, and to deliver it, sent Alberto da Sarteano as an apostolic delegate .
13) On November 30, 1934, he was appointed apostolic delegate to Turkey and Greece and titular archbishop of Mesembria, Bulgaria.
14) Since 4 June 1934, Gustavo Testa had been apostolic delegate to Egypt, Arabia, Eritrea, Abyssinia, and Palestine.
15) He was joined by Archbishop Sebastiano Martinelli, apostolic delegate , or ambassador, of the Vatican to the United States, in celebrating a Pontifical Mass.
example sentences with apostolic delegate
example sentences with apostolic delegate16) Both men were placed under the direct authority of Augustine Hindi, who was named " apostolic delegate for the affairs of the patriarchate of Babylon".
17) On 11 February 1948, the Holy See created the office of apostolic delegate to Jerusalem and Palestine, with jurisdiction over Palestine, Transjordania, and Cyprus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apostolic delegate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apostolic delegate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apostolic delegate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apostolic delegate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apostolic delegate.
20 examples of simple sentences of apostolic delegate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apostolic delegate
Compound Sentences with apostolic delegate
Complex Sentences with apostolic delegate
Compound-Complex Sentences with apostolic delegate