put apostrophe in a sentence
1) Well, what logic is gonna put an apostrophe on sits.
2) Erm, I put the apostrophes between n and s in stations.
3) Did anyone put, did anyone put apostrophe after the s of sheeps.
put apostrophe example sentences4) Be careful in these cases to put the apostrophe in the correct place.
5) You er, put an apostrophe and then you put an s on.
6) One of the easiest mistakes to make is putting apostrophes in the wrong places.
7) Typically, people will put an apostrophe in "its" as mentioned above.
8) Where to put the apostrophe .
9) You you you drop the letter and put the apostrophe where the letter would have been, had you not removed it.
10) If you're thinking of putting an apostrophe somewhere and one of these rules doesn't apply, don't do it!
11) So, all that you need to think, to remember things like, don't, is that it's do not, and you've got to put the apostrophe in where the letter's been missed.
12) I I would have put the apostrophe between the l and the s, but erm, I'd be prepared to, I'd be persuaded that it wasn't crystal clear.
13) Well, hang on a second, we're not talking about putting an apostrophe on wives are we, for goodness sake.
14) Write the apostrophe and then the s and that's the only reason for putting an apostrophe before an s, or after an s at the, at the end of a word.
15) Note that we put apostrophes around the text we want written, rather than the quotation marks we would use in everyday English.
example sentences with put apostrophe16) in number one, what have you erm put the apostrophe on.
17) Put an apostrophe after the s,
18) Classes, is a plural word that ends in s, so you put the apostrophe after the s.
19) " "If you don't put the apostrophe in 'son's,' it's cannibalism, isn't it?
20) "So I thought I was bluffing when I put the apostrophe after the O. I tried to explain that 'Barack' was an ancient Celtic name."
21) The general rule is to put an apostrophe where one or more letters are omitted, thus isn't for is not , rock 'n' roll for rock and roll , and ol' for old .)
22) When the thing doing the possessing already ends with an "s", then put the apostrophe after the existing "s":
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of put apostrophe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of put apostrophe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with put apostrophe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word put apostrophe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with put apostrophe.
20 examples of simple sentences of put apostrophe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of put apostrophe
Compound Sentences with put apostrophe
Complex Sentences with put apostrophe
Compound-Complex Sentences with put apostrophe