sulfate aerosol in a sentence
1) Sulfate aerosol has two main effects, direct and indirect.
2) Sulfate aerosols have been shown to enhance ozone depletion.
3) Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols .
sulfate aerosol example sentences4) Sulfate aerosols are highly reflective which leads to cooling.
5) The sulfur dioxide is what forms the sulfate aerosols which reflect radiation.
6) A layer in the lower stratosphere that is enriched in sulfate aerosols .
7) This effect is enhanced by atmospheric sulfate aerosols and dust, which provide condensation nuclei.
8) Sulfuric gases convert to sulfate aerosols , sub-micron droplets containing about 75 percent sulfuric acid.
9) Sulfur Cycle Model - An investigation of the effect of sulfate aerosols on the climate.
10) Explosive eruptions inject large amounts of sulfur dioxide gas into the stratosphere, which form sulfate aerosol .
11) The experiment will model sulfur in a number of compound forms including dimethyl sulfide and sulfate aerosols .
12) First, sunlight causes chemical reactions that change the gas to sulfate aerosols (microscopic particles in the air).
13) In the northern hemisphere the sulfate aerosols are estimated to counter nearly half the heating effect due to anthropogenic greenhouse gases.
14) Although CO2 radiative forcing is "relatively" well-known, the spatial and temporal aspects of sulfate aerosol forcing are not.
15) The sulfate aerosols also promote complex chemical reactions on their surfaces that alter chlorine and nitrogen chemical species in the stratosphere.
example sentences with sulfate aerosol16) The impact site also contained sulfur-rich sediments called evaporites, which would have reacted with water vapor to produce sulfate aerosols .
17) Sulfate aerosols have declined significantly since 1970 with the Clean Air Act in the United States and similar policies in Europe.
18) It is oxidized by OH· in gas phase, or in cloud droplets to form sulfate aerosol (particles), which makes the air hazy and causes dry deposition of acid.
19) Sulfate aerosols are associated with volcanism and the recent high latitude volcanoes in Alaska, Iceland and Chile may have contributed to the blocking (warming).
20) Another human influence on the climate are sulfur dioxide emissions, which are a precursor to the formation of sulfate aerosols in the atmosphere.
21) Global dimming is thought to have been caused by an increase in particulates such as sulfate aerosols in the atmosphere due to human action.
22) This is due to the optical properties of SO2 and sulfate aerosols , which strongly absorb or scatter solar radiation, creating a global layer of sulfuric acid haze.
23) Fine particulates (PM2.5) and sulfate aerosols , which may be released in traffic exhaust fumes, are associated with slightly increased risk.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sulfate aerosol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sulfate aerosol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sulfate aerosol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sulfate aerosol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sulfate aerosol.
20 examples of simple sentences of sulfate aerosol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sulfate aerosol
Compound Sentences with sulfate aerosol
Complex Sentences with sulfate aerosol
Compound-Complex Sentences with sulfate aerosol