in an aeroplane in a sentence
1) His father died in an aeroplane crash when Hill was 15.
2) What if that got tangled up in an aeroplane passing?
3) She went over the sea in an aeroplane didn't she?
in an aeroplane example sentences4) Died in an aeroplane accident, Shoreham.
5) I have never flown in an aeroplane , and I never will!
6) As you may know I flew over the city in an aeroplane .
7) He had come in an aeroplane piloted by the intrepid Lieut.
8) There is nothing like formation flying to reveal any handling nasties in an aeroplane .
9) Never having flown in an aeroplane , I was unable to corroborate this view.
10) Skene had been the first Englishman to do a loop in an aeroplane .
11) Much of Hayek's combat experience was spent as a spotter in an aeroplane .
12) This is in an aeroplane ?
13) Needless to say, it was my first and last ride in an aeroplane .
14) You're in an aeroplane ?
15) Put me in an aeroplane !
example sentences with in an aeroplane16) Louis Blériot, for example, crossed the Channel in an aeroplane in 1909.
17) Ozzy Osbourne's guitarist Randy Rhoads dies in an aeroplane accident on March 19.
18) Now you can do it in a matter of hours, in an aeroplane .
19) It's like being in an aeroplane with the pressure building up on your ears.
20) Mr. Borovik received numerous death threats, and he died in an aeroplane crash in March 2000.
21) We shall have to go in an aeroplane for a whole day, can you imagine?
22) The most elaborate appearance was probably by Jennifer Lopez, who literally landed on stage in an aeroplane .
23) By the shortest sea route probably, because the prospect of flying in an aeroplane rather daunts me.
24) The agents were French and replaced a party of Poles who had been badly injured in an aeroplane crash.
25) The same day, Whyte was injured in an aeroplane crash and Major Spragg became the temporary commanding officer.
26) Exceptions occur when the observer is high above the ground, for example in an aeroplane (see above).
27) In September 1909, Marie Marvingt experienced her first flight as a passenger in an aeroplane piloted by Roger Sommer.
28) Note: IMechE Journal states that he died in an aeroplane accident, war record states explosion as does our obituary.
How to use in an aeroplane in a sentence29) The Haverings inherit their uncle's fortune but not for long: the two are soon killed in an aeroplane crash.
30) Soon after, both Ali Yusuf and Bob Rawlinson are killed in an aeroplane crash after a flight mechanic sabotages their plane.
31) Bond follows them as they attempt to escape in an aeroplane , clinging to the fuselage and disabling one of its engines.
32) What I'm saying is that it's ludicrous to think that the Wright Brothers had achieved proper flight the first time they put an engine in an aeroplane and powered it up.
33) Mrs Gandhi's eldest son Sanjay, later killed in an aeroplane crash in 1980, helped her in the running - and the destruction - of the party.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of in an aeroplane
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of in an aeroplane with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with in an aeroplane
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word in an aeroplane in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with in an aeroplane.
20 examples of simple sentences of in an aeroplane. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of in an aeroplane
Compound Sentences with in an aeroplane
Complex Sentences with in an aeroplane
Compound-Complex Sentences with in an aeroplane