aerosols in a sentence
1) Such aerosols include the highly reflective titanium dioxide.
2) Indeed record aerosols blocking during the period occurred .
3) Aerosols are tiny solid particles or liquid particles suspended in air.
aerosols example sentences4) I found this paper which seems o show declining aerosols ?
5) The next three bars show the effects of aerosols .
6) Aerosols block some sunlight and thus cause surface cooling.
7) Aerosols reflect and absorb solar and infrared energy.
8) Field research into sulfur aerosols has also started.
9) There are two broad classes of aerosols .
10) Aerosols scatter sunlight directly back into space.
11) The other turn knob to tune models with reality are aerosols .
12) One has to show measurements of increased aerosols beyond that baseline .
13) The study also ... Less sulfur aerosols is basically less smog .
14) Aerosols are expensive but useful for emergencies, especially indoors.
15) This part of the spectrum is sensitive to small aerosols .
example sentences with aerosols16) These aerosols can eventually grow into seeds for clouds".
17) I read that they assumed aerosols were one cause .
18) Aerosols reflect and absorb radiation from the sun.
19) Consequently, they are usually dispersed as aerosols .
20) Even aerosols have a tiny valve built in.
21) Industrial aerosols are relatively short-lived in the atmosphere .
22) I thought the aerosols were optically more opaque to cause cooling .
23) The integrating nephelometer directly measures the scattering coefficient of atmospheric aerosols .
24) It also has no allowance for aerosols .
25) Aerosols caused death within minutes to hours by destroying alveoli.
26) Research is done to monitor the long-range transport of pollution aerosols .
27) First, it forms hardy spores, perfect for dispersal aerosols .
28) The report also uncovered the risk of eye injury from aerosols .
How to use aerosols in a sentence29) The exact nature of Titan's aerosols remains a mystery.
30) The composition of aerosols and particles depends on their source.
31) Aerosols are also responsible for clouds, and rainfall.
32) Aerosols , anthropogenic and natural, sources and transport.
33) Sulfate aerosols have been shown to enhance ozone depletion.
34) Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols .
35) Sulfate aerosols are highly reflective which leads to cooling.
36) The sulfur dioxide is what forms the sulfate aerosols which reflect radiation.
37) Aerosols are affecting the formation of clouds, especially cirrus clouds.
38) The soluble coatings are derived from aerosols in the eruptive column.
39) Stratospheric aerosols cut back on incoming solar radiation.
40) The model does include aerosols in the forcings .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosols
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosols with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosols
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosols in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosols.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosols. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosols
Compound Sentences with aerosols
Complex Sentences with aerosols
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosols