aerosol effect in a sentence
1) This is known as the aerosol indirect effect on climate.
2) Each variation would be in essence playing with hypothetical aerosol effects .
3) I.e. , the magnitude is roughly equal to the aerosol effect .
aerosol effect example sentences4) In all cases , this deterioration is associated with the aerosol weakening effect .
5) This is actually an effective measure and drastically reduces the aerosol effect of using a vacuum without a filter.
6) And my paper demonstrated that the assumption of aerosol effects being responsible for the model 's failure was incorrect.
7) The Direct aerosol effect consists of any direct interaction of radiation with atmospheric aerosol, such as absorption or scattering.
8) The Direct aerosol effect is a first order effect and is therefore classified as a radiative forcing by the IPCC.
9) It encompasses many individual mechanisms, and in general is more poorly defined and understood than the direct and indirect aerosol effects .
10) The primary route of exposure is through the creation of an aerosol effect , most commonly from evaporative cooling towers or showerheads.
11) Winker noted, "From OCO-2's point of view, CALIPSO is going to be very important in validating their measurement by correcting for cloud and aerosol effects .
12) This has the effect of suppressing precipitation, increasing the cloud lifetime, known as the cloud lifetime aerosol effect , second indirect effect or Albrecht effect.
13) It 's required to have models with low values of ECS if you assume modest aerosol effects , and for high values of ECS, if you have to assume large aerosol effects.
14) It 's required to have models with low values of ECS if you assume modest aerosol effects, and for high values of ECS, if you have to assume large aerosol effects .
15) I think it 's accepted that much of the uncertainty in climate modeling comes from the treatment of aerosol effects in the models.
example sentences with aerosol effect16) My confidence that there is an aerosol effect comes from the well documented effect of volcanic activity - mainly through sulphate aerosols - on global climate .
17) Their sensitivity increases to 1.2 -4.8°C (mean 2.5°C) when they include a small indirect aerosol effect .
18) " aerosol indirect effect .
19) " aerosol direct effect .
20) [...] the direct aerosol effect had an approximately five times larger impact on climate forcing than the indirect aerosol and other cloud effects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosol effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosol effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosol effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosol effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosol effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosol effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosol effect
Compound Sentences with aerosol effect
Complex Sentences with aerosol effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosol effect